Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Gang Wars

1. Death Rabbit™© @ 06 Dec 2011 09:33:45 AM

think about it. 2 gangs go to war. You have a feature button on the gang front page. a click box saying, you have been target for war..... You have one day to respond. IF you don't you lose 100 war points......

Due to this... There should be a gang crime strictly for war points...... 5 man to do this crime. You make xxx amount of points..... ONLY FOR WAR. can't be use for nothing else (no sneaky business of fraud :haha:.

If accepted
    Parties agree on the prize pool (1,000 normal points to the winner) gets taken out of both gang's normal points, set a date, 5-7 days, and it's set.

Moment it is accepted Gangs are locked. No one can be allowed in a gang until war is over.

Formula can be based off everything, most battles won and loses, mugging off each other gang, money used in the war for kits, certs, drugs, etc.

There would be a # on the top page of gangs to show where you and your opponent is at exp wise.

Most exp wins............ War points, and normal points go to the winners!

You would really have active gangs, more team work, and more reason to get active players to do gang crimes........ IT's a win win situation...... Gang will pick up etc. More reason for elite and quality gangs. Then small and water down gangs.

Dave's ideas work, robbing gang vaults, gang crimes. He should listen to the players and make it work even more.....

it also gets rid of this alliance crap. I hate it every since I started playing. Tac never wanted alliances/allies. I wanted my guys to win. Not ask for someones to win our wars.

IT will be more gang involved and less buddy buddy hold hands.

Gangs will be more family like and improve their own players instead of just gang hoping. More reason for Lpi funding, helping get your guys to train, and just fun in my opinion.

People would actually train instead of using points for hits........ So if people want points..... credit card plays might be willing to spend :wink: There you go Dave money in your pockets, and more action on this game.
  2. Death Rabbit™© @ 06 Dec 2011 09:39:30 AM
    Since War points can't be used for training or selling. You won't have one gang just going around declaring war.

You would actually need a gang to accept the challege to get normal points or cash........

War points is just so that you can go to War. Who knows maybe at the end of the year. Gang with the most War points=gets an md award for Best War Gang.......

F the voting. Let the stats do the talking........

You will serious balance the playing field because people will want to go to war........

At worse gangs decline........ You can also have #'s of Wins and loses this gang has won.

How cool would that be....... Gang has on it's front page Wars Won-25 Wars lose-7 Draw-1

Md1 Award- Best War gang (need a good banner maker).

Never need to vote because stats don't lie :haha: :ice:

3. Death Rabbit™© @ 06 Dec 2011 09:42:42 AM
    and yes a formula needs to be based..... that is for the smart guys to figure out. I am a dumb ass bunny! :haha:
  4. Freaknik @ 07 Dec 2011 03:21:20 AM
    +1 sounds well thought out you put a lot of work into it
  5. [°ß°] M D D O @ 07 Dec 2011 09:51:24 AM
    quit copying other games lol but +1 for trying
  6. [H~I] (¯`•eJm•´¯) @ 07 Dec 2011 10:28:26 AM
    This stuff keeps gettin suggested. One day *fingers crossed*
  7. [~?~] Lone Wolf™ @ 07 Dec 2011 01:21:41 PM
    good idea +1