Forum

Forum » Suggestions

better training suggestion

1. Dk™ @ 27 Oct 2011 06:07:01 AM
    why dont have a button that just trains all points for you or a X mount desired and it will refill your awake for maxium training that way we can just train fast not sit there forever clicking away?
  2. Gðl D Rðgér™ @ 27 Oct 2011 07:14:52 AM
    +1 for gods sake!!!

i hate the cliking,,,,give us a slack dave!!!
  3. Jersey MacManus @ 27 Oct 2011 02:02:56 PM
    :delight: Impatient bitches! I don't even refill my energy, saves you 10 points to just wait 25 minutes for the free refill. Your points aren't going to disappear, it will take a lot longer for me to train but I will get 2X as much stats from the points I use. :facepalm:
  4. Dk™ @ 27 Oct 2011 06:29:44 PM
    Okay you awake train?
    We do that too O.o what when you get to a training lvl i dont think you wanna awake train all points :nut:
  5. Jersey MacManus @ 27 Oct 2011 07:49:14 PM
    Not sure what you mean, but okay. :delight:
  6. [D†P] ♕Mr.Anonymous♕ @ 28 Oct 2011 02:04:58 AM
    :eek:
  7. Gðl D Rðgér™ @ 28 Oct 2011 08:25:44 AM
    :facepalm:

i just say everyone that dont like this are

wither retarded

or just a computer maniac fuckstain
  8. Biggie Smalls™ @ 28 Oct 2011 08:27:25 AM
    :haha:
  9. [T~K] Sheriff Lansky @ 28 Oct 2011 12:28:20 PM
    The point of the game is to get points, yes. But it's also to train your account up by putting in time and effort. This just shows laziness!

Oh, and it'd have an unfair advantage on def players 'cause they couldn't level like that.
  10. Dk™ @ 28 Oct 2011 06:39:06 PM
    it takes time and effort to get points i just dont wanna sit there for 5 hours clicking train awake train awake train awake shit gets old.
    And seeing as there is no bunnies what do stats have to do with lvling :rolleyes:
  11. [T~K] Sheriff Lansky @ 28 Oct 2011 08:40:22 PM
    are you serious? You clearly don't know anything about this game if you're saying that. Players who train defence need to have a high level. People train either
    Strength and Speed
    or
    Defence and Level.

If you don't know that, don't suggest things about stats.
  12. Dk™ @ 28 Oct 2011 09:28:13 PM
    So me getting all my training done with one click is not fair but me sitting there for 5 hours traing makes it fair?
    My suggest has noting to do with being a def whore or not it has to do with me not wanting to sit there clicking away all day, and if i can use the button to train all my str what is stopping them from useing the same button to train there def the same way?
  13. [T~K] Sheriff Lansky @ 28 Oct 2011 09:52:54 PM
    And I'm saying regardless of whether it's a good idea or not, it would be unfair on defence players 'cause they need to level, str/spe don't.

And no, I'm not saying it's unfair to have it done in one click. I'm saying that it'd be an unfair advantage for str/spe players 'cause they'd need to spend ages levelling.

It's stupid saying this. People wouldn't be so active, they wouldn't be training, so be slightly less active.
  14. Dk™ @ 28 Oct 2011 10:10:06 PM
    Okay well Def whores pretty much got fucked now that bunnies are gone, also If the def whore keeps training his def as i train my Str it would not matter cuz we would have the exact same fight just with higher stats.
    So im not understanding how this is unfair to anyone really.
  15. [T~K] Sheriff Lansky @ 28 Oct 2011 10:20:39 PM
    Because there would still be competition between def/level and def/level accounts. So they'd still need to level with points, which would take time.

It's not hard...