Forum

Forum » Suggestions

better training suggestion

1. Dk™ @ 28 Oct 2011 11:00:04 PM
    This has nothing to do with a button you can use to train points with, it dont have to be all your points maybe i just wanna train 5k points i just type that in hit that button bam 5k training done, i dont see why you keep trying to make it look unfair to Def whores if the wanna use half points for lvling other half for training they can. And apparently its hard because you dont understand the use of a button.
  2. Dk™ @ 28 Oct 2011 11:00:52 PM
    This has nothing to do with a button you can use to train points with, it dont have to be all your points maybe i just wanna train 5k points i just type that in hit that button bam 5k training done, i dont see why you keep trying to make it look unfair to Def whores if the wanna use half points for lvling other half for training they can. And apparently its hard because you dont understand the use of a button.
  3. Dk™ @ 28 Oct 2011 11:00:52 PM
  4. Dk™ @ 28 Oct 2011 11:00:52 PM
  5. Dk™ @ 28 Oct 2011 11:00:52 PM
  6. Dk™ @ 28 Oct 2011 11:00:52 PM
  7. Dk™ @ 28 Oct 2011 11:02:03 PM
    why did that happen?
    hmmm 5 posts at once weird:hmm:
  8. ~Dr Dre~ @ 29 Oct 2011 12:42:44 AM
    6. :haha:
  9. Dk™ @ 29 Oct 2011 03:51:22 AM
    effin labtop, must have sucked to much THC up in the fan. :haha:
  10. ~Dr Dre~ @ 29 Oct 2011 08:07:46 AM
    LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL :haha:
  11. inflatable tubes @ 31 Oct 2011 03:18:37 PM
    :scream:
  12. [#14] Incognito™ @ 01 Nov 2011 05:12:38 AM
    rage post
  13. Gðl D Rðgér™ @ 01 Nov 2011 09:30:03 AM
    :haha:

anyway fuck off everyone i think you should be able to be lazy if you want...its fair to everyone...if you have a shitload of points you should be able to train them whitin 5 minutesi nstead of 5 hours fucking helöll1!!
  14. ‡š©ü¡†ø‡ @ 01 Nov 2011 12:04:21 PM
    +1 for the idea:fistpump::fistpump::fistpump: