Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Shared Contact List

1. Don Pumpkinoso @ 27 Apr 2023 08:04:58 AM
    This is something that has been pissing me of since I started playing the game this past week. Having to switch between accounts to access my contact list. It would be very lovely if there was maybe a tab you could click which combines all your characters contact lists on your account. So you don't have to go adding them all multiple times. :mad:
  2. [∞] Unethical Ethix @ 27 Apr 2023 08:10:06 AM
    I think that perhaps a separate contact list that's shared is better?

I often save "bunnies" into my contact list as an "enemy" with a bunny tag, but what is a bunny for one character is not necessarily a bunny for another character - I wouldn't want to have to go through the list to double check which bunnies are for which

But if it was separate, I could save the bunnies into that character's list and then still have other people in my shared list
  3. Don Pumpkinoso @ 27 Apr 2023 08:19:07 AM
    Yes even better. +1
  4. Don Pumpkinoso @ 27 Apr 2023 08:20:34 AM
    But might still be useful to have a tab that shows everything and maybe list which characters it is on?
  5. [∞] Unethical Ethix @ 27 Apr 2023 08:24:34 AM
    That seems fine

My main concern with it is discerning between them without having to click into each profile to double check

I may love the exp "bunnies" give, but I don't love them enough to remember each of their names and which character they pertain to :haha:
  6. Don Pumpkinoso @ 27 Apr 2023 08:27:32 AM
    Lol yeah I know what you mean :haha:
  7. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 27 Apr 2023 10:16:03 AM
    Soooo

a contact list of contacts
    a contact list of bunnies

Nice ideas
  8. [∞] Unethical Ethix @ 27 Apr 2023 11:21:43 AM
    I don't know if the idea is that it's specifically a contact list for bunnies

More the idea is that not every contact you have on a character is necessarily relevant to your other characters - but there are also contacts that you might you want across characters too
  9. Don Pumpkinoso @ 27 Apr 2023 02:18:02 PM
    I'd find it very useful and time-saving