Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Energy

1. Rae Tatevosian @ 06 Sep 2010 10:41:00 PM
    I think that there should be a game you can play to win money pts or bonus stats using your energy. So when your Awake is low and you dont want to stat anymore so you can still lvl up by using your nerve to do crimes, you still have something to do to keep yourself busy.
    There has been a few times that I have just signed off because there is nothing else for me to do. So giving your players something else to do when they have used up everything it is keeping members on and active.
  2. [BD2] CD8 Killer @ 07 Sep 2010 08:40:02 PM
    That was way too confusing :hmm:
  3. Rae Tatevosian @ 16 Sep 2010 03:57:52 PM
    Well here let me explain it this way then...

When you use your energy to give yourself stats, your awake goes down. The less awake you have the less chance you have of doing crimes, and the less stats you get aswell. So once your awake is low there is pretty much nothing else you can do because your awake basically wont allow you to do anything else. Yea you can do crimes with your nerve, but your chances of successfully doing a crime or busting someone out is slim to none.
    So what if there was a game or something you could play or do to win money, pts, or even bonus stats using your energy?
    Basically what im getting down to is there needs to be another activity you can do with your energy other than attack people.
  4. Kristyn Larochelle @ 18 Sep 2010 01:47:56 AM
    I do crimes before I stat up :hmm:
  5. Death Rabbit™© @ 18 Sep 2010 03:54:56 PM
    You lot are dumb.

This person doesnt have a house/LPI, so the awake will always drop so much further down than normal.