Forum

Forum » News

A REMINDER

1. Frank Lucas @ 16 Sep 2015 05:23:11 PM
    "His persistence is a credit to the man."

I would say his persistence is a credit to how much he loves and wishes to play MD
  2. GONE! @ 17 Sep 2015 11:56:51 AM
    Little long. Sorry.

As someone who just served a time for this I want to say this rule is bullshit. Before you forum ban me again let me explain why I think this way.

Ricky aka Jimbo and Blackout touched on this a little bit. Jimbo mentioned this rule was only applied in recent times, and he's right some of this rule was only applied recently. We all know full on communicating for a player is against the rules but when was making observations about a comm banned players profile and quote against the rules? I looked into the General Chat Rules, not there, the TOS not there. According to Tank these rules about quotes and profiles is in a thread that isn't stickied in the forums came into effect Sept 1, and because I posted in it I should have memorized the rules.

When I called her out about how the rules were not stickied they were then stickied but then later unstickied which is weird to say the least and then this news came up. Now according to her, making comments about a comm banned players profile including banners and songs is reason for a forum ban. A little over the top if you ask me, but why are these new rules being added?

Derek touched on this subject. To keep one player from communicating at all. I think these rules came into effect because people had been sending in supports on behalf of a player and she got annoyed about that. Now Derek mentioned that the player should have been banned instead of being comm banned but it seems like the people in power want to play games and make him quit instead of getting rid of him.

If certain staffers spent half the time on throwing some comps for us instead of being on a comm banned players nuts maybe players would not notice the shitty economy, or even comment on the housing bonus and when its coming back.

Now if you want to forum ban me for these comments go ahead because at least this time I'd have earned it instead of people letting power get to their head. :erm:
  3. Capt.M!$@™ @ 17 Sep 2015 12:30:22 PM
    :fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump:
  4. [~?~] - Đead - ool- @ 17 Sep 2015 12:52:06 PM
    why do so many people care about his comm ban anyway :erm: was comm banned years before johnny and dont think anyone cared about him being comm banned even a fraction as much :erm:
  5. GONE! @ 17 Sep 2015 01:00:54 PM
    I don't care who has a comm bann. I think it's weird that staff are adding in new rules like not commenting on a comm ban players profile. When was making observations about a player's profile against the rules? :erm:

Oh yeah, when Tank put them in because she had to do some work instead of just sitting around. :erm::shifty:
  6. Adios. @ 17 Sep 2015 02:50:45 PM
    Mac is like Malcolm X but for md:smile:
  7. CriPpLeR @ 17 Sep 2015 02:58:20 PM
    Mac is like Malcolm X but for md :smile:

Just when you thought you'd heard it all :haha:
  8. GONE! @ 17 Sep 2015 03:05:24 PM
    To be honest, I have always preached about the things being fair but the some people always come along and classify it as crying.

Things have never been fair in MD and they will never be fair as long as people like Tank just make up new rules as things go along. :erm:
  9. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 17 Sep 2015 03:51:40 PM
    This is not a "Tank" rule. :wink:
  10. GONE! @ 17 Sep 2015 04:04:07 PM
    Oh you sure about that big guy? Tank is the one who made the thread which she pointed out to me in mails. She is the one who told me that people are no longer able to comment on songs, banners or quotes in comm banner profiles. The rule only use to cover full on communicating for players not observing a profile. Also, last I checked its not in the TOS or General Forum rules, so if it was always a rule why is it not in there? Oh right.

Last I remember that rule wasn't always around and seems to me it only came around recently and it was modified because you guys have a hard on for a player who should have been banned but you guys want to keep around. Maybe its fear, maybe it's stupidity, either way its idiotic.
  11. LOOK AT PROFILE! @ 17 Sep 2015 05:56:39 PM
    Be careful Mac, you are treading in some deep waters. Of that nasty ass lesbian juice of tankie's reign.
  12. GONE! @ 17 Sep 2015 06:02:41 PM
    No comment on Tank's sexuality as they will most likely say thats a RL insult, because if I have learned anything on this game they hate when people speak out on issues or have a mind of their own. :fistpump: :haha:
  13. [~?~] EvilBitchKay @ 17 Sep 2015 07:38:44 PM
    way back when i was FM then GM the only ruling i can remember is u wernt allowed to communicate for comm banned player, nothing about commentating on quotes, profiles etc,

o and

I LOVE J2G:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:
  14. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 17 Sep 2015 07:51:36 PM
    Mac blaming Tank isn't the answer, she is only enforcing the rules not creating them.

I know a few of you want to blame Tank for everything but you don't see everything and she has stuck by all you guys long after other admin have quit, so how about showing a little gratitude for a staff member who has carried working hard when others failed.

And looking for deep rooted masterminded plot by staff is little bit tin foil hat wearing nonsense.
  15. GONE! @ 17 Sep 2015 07:57:39 PM
    Wom. Its either Tank or McBain as Dave isn't even around.

Also, why all these new rules because of one fucking guy? One guy? Holy shit, he must be Jesus because he keeps rising from the dead. :haha:

If its such a problem you guys had the chance to take him out before but you guys dropped the ball and now new rules are being added. What a joke. :haha: