Forum

Forum » News

New Forum Moderator.

1. ~Dr Dre~ @ 20 May 2008 07:14:59 PM
    online 12:30 AM game time - around 4:00 PM GT
    1 year - Forum Admin cs-manager game 2006-2007
    4 months 2005 Forum moderator on bitefight.ro (romanian server)
    i realy want the job sure i can handle it with care and pasion :) :smile:
  2. $Ðevil™ @ 20 May 2008 07:18:05 PM
    I support Free Bunny.
  3. Gena Lahey @ 20 May 2008 07:18:40 PM
    Personally i would love to be a forum moderator, i am very active and usually online for 4 - 7 hours a day, i do not have much experience with Forum moderating but i am willing to learn and put in the extra hours

Thank you
  4. Nikki Eckel @ 20 May 2008 07:23:26 PM
    I would like to be an FM.
    1. I have moderated various other forums that I have owned and other game forums.
    2. My online times are kind of sporadic really. Usually I am on from 5-5:30 am and 2-9 or sometimes 3-8. It really depends on my IRL job and homework. Weekends I'm on whenever I get a chance.
    3. I believe I am ready, I've been a forum moderator before and I feel that every thread should be looked at before it is deleted. Every decision should be delivered unbiased and with immediate action.
    4. Yes, I want to be an FM.

also, If you find me to be unqualified. I throw my support to catman.
  5. [BD2] XxxX @ 20 May 2008 07:24:59 PM
    I have owned and moderated a few online gaming websites. I am on from 12 am - 5am gametime. Then 10am- 2pm game time. I am certainly up to the task. I have seen what being a FM involves in this game. And know that the person takes alot of heat at times. Having to deal with so many diffrent types of people with diffrent oppinions, can be a hard task.

I will add this. Who ever the admins decide for these positions. Please remember this is a JOB. Not just a colored name and a title.
  6. [BD2] XxxX @ 20 May 2008 07:25:49 PM
    And if I have a vote......

I vote LUNA........
  7. Mari 77 @ 20 May 2008 07:29:38 PM
    [color=cornflowerblue]So here is why I think i should get the job[/color]

I think i would make a good FM because i do spend most my time on the forums. I like being involved with all of MD players, and seeing as that is where i spend my time, why not take it to the next step. Also,i have had some experiacne before. Im currently a forum manager on something called 'Cherub Forums' (something to do with a set of book :wink:). So im used to what happens and how to run things. Im also active alot. And on a good 12 hours a day minimum. And across any time really.[b][b]there is one other thing, I REALLY WANT THIS JOB!

well have fun choosing the next FM, maybe you will come my way :wink::smile:
  8. Dr Manhattan @ 20 May 2008 07:32:08 PM
    Im intrested in being a FM,

Im online about 13-15 hours a day.....

Id say from about 9am - 12Pm game time...

I dont have much experience in FMing but im a fast learner and think i will fit in for the job...

Thanks ...

Ruffy
  9. chun 2 pt bunny @ 20 May 2008 07:55:20 PM
    I would like the opportunity!

I have previously overseen the Bostonpunk.com

A website no longer in existence that covered the New England Music scene.

In addition I also am a master debator, having used my cunning lingual skills to fillibuster for 5 hours straight.

It is actually much more difficult than it seems after the 2nd hour I proceeded to tell the tale of charlie and the chocolate factory in my own words.

People said it could not be done. They Said there is no way you will take over the MHS Model Congress and fillibuster for the entire second session.

Well I am proof it can be done it took 1 bottle of jolt cola and a large bladder but I did it.

So I feel I can handle this just fine!

I will be the best I can Be.

Vote for Icey and get a Point!
  10. chun 2 pt bunny @ 20 May 2008 07:57:41 PM
    Something to do....

You can start with finding yourself an avatar, then move on to proper English grammer.

See I am moderating already
  11. chun 2 pt bunny @ 20 May 2008 08:03:47 PM
    You successfully sent 1 Points to [(A)] Iheartbunnys.

And I never will.
  12. Blueballs McGee @ 20 May 2008 08:24:32 PM
    -I have experience FM'ing 2 sites. The now defunct www.gamerscommunity.com, and a short sting with www.sundayleague.com to help out.

-Usually on 11am-5pm

- Ready to do the job

-That you REALLY want the job. aye
  13. LXXXVI •†• @ 20 May 2008 08:28:26 PM
    -Any previous experience in FMing.
    Previous experience is running my own forum(social forum), site can be seen on request and FMing one of my works site for Information Development

-Your regular online times, eg. 4:00am to 7:00am Gametime.
    Normally 12pm to 8pm

-That you'll be ready to do the job (ask an FM to give you a run down on what it takes).

Well I hopefully have the respect and trust of other users plus fully understand that there is a lot of responsbility and hardwork involved in this role. Being neutral is the most important factor iho.

-That you REALLY want the job.

I really want the job since I love the forums but have found them difficult going recently and would love to be part of their future and development

Regards,
    Mr Men
  14. Rich Kuklinski @ 20 May 2008 08:40:42 PM
    I'll do it, but I want points and my gradient name payed in advance.

I don't guarantee fairness or equality, who are you kidding, we're not all equal.

I'm here all the time, and I'm offline never.

Just give me the job. You know you want to.
  15. Colin Hay @ 20 May 2008 08:42:50 PM
    -Any previous experience in FMing.
    -Your regular online times, eg. 4:00am to 7:00am Gametime.
    -That you'll be ready to do the job (ask an FM to give you a run down on what it takes).
    -That you REALLY want the job

1)No previous experience in FMing
    2)I`m online from 6am to 4.30 pm Gametime
    3) I`ll be ready to help in my best way and I`ll do my best
    4) I`m very interested to do the job I wanto be a FM and I`ll be a perfect one and I`m on the Forum for almost all the time that I`m online

Thanks ,
    briang