Forum

Forum » News

What's old? 17 Jan, 2022

1. Dave @ 17 Jan 2022 06:54:35 AM
    Hi all,

Today's updates are fairly uninteresting in terms of what will change in your day-to-day gameplay, but here they are nonetheless!

Of particular note is the removal of the gang war and territory systems -- these have been entirely stripped out from the game code and discarded.

Why were they removed? Because they were so intertwined with other existing systems that trying to balance/fix the existing gang war and territory systems wasn't a real option

Added:
    - Dutch profile flag

Changed:
    - Renamed city "L.A." to "Los Angeles"
    - Gang housing gym boosts reduced (for now)

Fixed:
    - Reduced ability for content of chat/forums/mail to overflow their intended containers

Removed:
    - Gang war and territory systems

- Dave
  2. [TGP] •Thomas Shelby• @ 17 Jan 2022 06:56:05 AM
    Very happy to see love being given to the game :cool: thanks very much :fistpump:
  3. [#14] Mister Moist @ 17 Jan 2022 07:52:45 AM
    Does this mean gang housing boost is active ?
  4. Dave @ 17 Jan 2022 08:08:19 AM
    Housing boosts should be active where applicable; the new housing boost conditions are effectively:
    - Meet minimum member requirement
    - Have paid upkeep amount
    - Are in the same city as the gang leader/owner
  5. [#14] Mister Moist @ 17 Jan 2022 08:15:09 AM
    I paid the upkeep but I didn’t see the boost active. I checked again and see the active boost!
  6. Dave @ 17 Jan 2022 08:18:27 AM
    The boost trigger is on the same cadence that the gang war and territory systems were on (because they were intertwined!), so they trigger at the next 5-minute interval effectively.
  7. [#14] pippen @ 17 Jan 2022 01:09:42 PM
    Need More flags!!!:shifty: