Forum

Forum » General Chat

Discord

1. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 12:04:36 AM
    you couldn't wear enough lead to protect you while still using a cell phone in a way that you can hear or feel it....
  2. *~BabyGator~* @ 14 Jun 2018 12:08:31 AM
    You ever why you think of something and all of sudden it comes up as an advertisement on your social media or computer search :weh:
  3. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 14 Jun 2018 12:22:57 AM
    I don't own a mobile for that exact reason. It's not much better but I just use my kindle at home for md and sources of information. U refuse to walk around carrying a Mic and gps
  4. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 12:28:22 AM
    Gator - Because of your metadata and Amazon / Google's intuitive AI..... :rolleyes:
  5. *~BabyGator~* @ 14 Jun 2018 12:30:31 AM
    Hummm Fish.. if I think of something that I don’t look up and or have in cart .. how would u explain that :weh:
  6. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 14 Jun 2018 12:31:34 AM
    SS or it didn’t happen :shifty:
  7. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 14 Jun 2018 12:32:11 AM
    Spying bro
  8. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 01:22:57 AM
    commonality of searches and purchases through profiling :shifty:
  9. *~BabyGator~* @ 14 Jun 2018 01:38:30 AM
    :shifty:

Highly suspect
  10. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 01:38:54 AM
    strings of predictive data tagged to your PCs unique ID
  11. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 01:42:17 AM
    it's been quite a while since Amazon said they could ship something to the buyer before they've decided to buy it, because their algorithms know what you want before you do, thereby reducing shipping time.... :shifty:
  12. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 01:43:15 AM
    not saying that they do that - yet - just that they can.
  13. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 14 Jun 2018 05:14:57 AM
    So much paranoia, if you have nothing to hide why are you worried?

No phone so you cant be tracked :haha: How many cameras see you a day? plus I like that my wife can call me when stuff happens, like yesterday when she was in a car crash.....

No one cares your not that important, narcissism wrecks lives. Your not even an atom in the history of this planet,none of us are. Within 3 generations of your death you will be forgotten.

HAPPY THURSDAY EVERYONE :haha::haha:
  14. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 14 Jun 2018 10:13:02 AM
    'if you have nothing to hide why are you worried?' Surely you're being facetious there?

Yeah, we live in 1984 and big brother is watching but the phone thing is more about the microphone. Phones are convenient despite their internet killing you at a cellular level, that's the reason mobiles were created in the first place. Hope your wife's alright.

It's not narcissism to educate yourself on the way the world works and try and get that information to the other people. Hope when the revolution comes you're on the right side of it hermano. This human meat suit that I wear or you wear or the fish wears may not be a blink of an eye on the history of the universe but that is not who we are, we're astral, universal spirits just having a human experience. When this life is over we'll leave the shell and be reunited with the star dust from which we came. I'm that sense we are all eternal and as old as the universe itself.

TL;DR but I feel like you were trying to draw that out of me :haha:
  15. *~BabyGator~* @ 14 Jun 2018 11:24:01 AM
    This is why I just freaking heart Bono! Dropping the truth bombs and exploding minds.

Yes you are right wommie, on some level, we aren’t that significant that we need to be spied on, but the government does listen to us through our smart devices, tablets, and what we do on the internet...etc. it’s not being paranoid it’s just being aware of your surroundings.

And I’m sorry about your wife’s car crash yesterday, I do hope she is ok.