Forum

Forum » General Chat

Discord

1. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 14 Jun 2018 09:44:17 PM
    Most people, unfortunately are like yourself. Haven't looked into the disclosure project so aren't aware of the army, air force and naval officials that have shared their stories along with radar demonstrating right had turns at such speed that the g force would kill a human in vehicles that we understand. Phoenix lights, battle of LA, Roswell, UFO's over Washington to name a few. To say that they 'only appear in the middle of mother's is ridiculous. Like I said, the biggest obstacle in world wide disclosure is the incredulity of 99% of people.

go to the blackvault.com and learn about back engineered gravity manipulation, zero point energy and the like and then learn that a light year is only the distance light can travel in a year unless you fold space time, in which case you can cross great distances instantly (think the ships appearing all of a sudden in star wars.)

There is a bounty of evidence available, you just have to be willing to look with an open mind.

I hope I don't come across angry because I genuinely enjoy being challenged, however I feel as though you 'don't believe in alien visitation because you've not looked for or seen proof, not because you've seen some proof that they actually don't exist. To believe things are unequivocally untrue closed your mind off to so many possibilities...(stops before I get too hippy again)

I hope you would really read the statement you made of 'repeating stories don't make that story true' and apply it to all elements of your belief system. Just because there have been fake psychics or fake crop circles or fake abduction stories don't make them all fake

I'm glad you got the Salford thing, thought you might just think of Salford as Manchester :haha: I'm from Farnworth, Bolton(went the same school as Peter Kay) which is poorer and more violent but with less guns which is a bonus.
  2. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 14 Jun 2018 09:44:36 PM
    Damn, that was longer than I thought :haha:
  3. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 14 Jun 2018 09:49:03 PM
    Why all the alien footages looks like they have been recorded through potato when almost everyone carries an iPhone and Android? :brainwash:
  4. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 14 Jun 2018 09:52:57 PM
    Try recording a regular jet airliner in the sky with your phone and look how clear the footage is? We also have clear as day IR footage from military jets and amateur astronomers. The most wifey available may be low quality but they are most certainly not the only pieces of footage available. Remember that YouTube is Google run and Google are agents of disinformation.
  5. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 14 Jun 2018 09:54:19 PM
    How can I trust you that you are also not a part of some big corporation and feeding us an information that suits your agenda :alien:
  6. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 14 Jun 2018 10:00:17 PM
  7. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 14 Jun 2018 10:00:52 PM
    You really can't and therefore should question what I say and why :rasberry:
  8. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 10:32:20 PM
    but at least look into the question before you decide that someone is wrong.

Think it's bullshit? Look at a few documents, watch Unaknowledged before Sirius Disclosure if you trust your military or government. Watch "What the Bleep Do We Know" if you don't know about what Einstein originally called "spooky action at a distance" and SMRT ppl call quantum physics or these days.... physics.

Bonobo know's some stuff, don't dismiss it that lightly.

As for ME!!! I don't hear many bullshit calls coming my way :shifty:
  9. John 3:16 @ 15 Jun 2018 02:43:02 AM
    But wommie the earth is flat though!!!

You know how all those people who talk about conspiracy and shit suddenly go missing?
    What about that favourite toy you had as a kid that your parents still swear they don't remember where it went?

All explained in my next post
  10. John 3:16 @ 15 Jun 2018 02:53:40 AM
    The government said this pencil is too dangerous and will expose us so imma push it off the edge like my cousin kimba did with that guy who invented the cure for cancer

11. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 03:16:08 AM
    You should look at the list of virus patents the US military has (the unclassified or declassified stuff)

You won't believe what you find. :scared:
  12. *~BabyGator~* @ 15 Jun 2018 03:19:24 AM
    Yeah half of those viruses are in the shit fast food that Americans eat.
  13. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 03:27:07 AM
    Feline Leukemia is one.... my friend's cat died from it :cry:
  14. ~ Fish ~ @ 15 Jun 2018 03:31:39 AM
    oh, I meant to say a while ago that I personally don't buy the "nazis on mars" stuff, but there were newspaper articles about ice-cave naval bases "destroyed" in antarctica by patrolling (I want to say brits, could have been an ally)
  15. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 15 Jun 2018 10:29:45 AM
    Yeah, the whole 'Nazis on Mars' thing is really spectacular and challenges your understanding of pretty much everything from history, technology, science and space, but these people don't just have their own testimony. The issue there is any photographic evidence provided can be completely faked. for me at least it feels like there is compelling evidence that Nazis went to antarctica and from there went to space. I'm not talking about Hitler but the people that pulled his strings. The ones that were still rich after their Great Depression.