Forum

Forum » General Chat

Discord

1. John 3:16 @ 14 Jun 2018 12:21:05 PM
    A true conspirist or paranoiac wouldn't own anything electric.... On that note

*smashes kettle and builds a campfire*
  2. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 12:23:10 PM
    So much paranoia, if you have nothing to hide why are you worried?

Wom - Since your vote woudn't change the election, we're just taking away that right... Oh, and the one to a fair trial, because hey, innocent people don't get arrested, right? Just because I'm innocent doesn't mean I should have to give up my right to privacy. Don't tell the authorities this, but they need this thing called "just cause" to perform legal searches, seizures, or targeted surveillance.

Your ancestors would certainly be appalled by your readiness and willingness to give up your Human Rights that so many have fought and died so you could enjoy freedom, like the freedom of association, freedom of speech, and freedom to remain a private individual.

Of course we're paranoid, everyone is trying to kill us!!!

There are in excess of a dozen Military Intelligence Agencies that are working collectively in the US alone to gather and parse as much information about people as possible. These agencies routinely overstep their legal and moral boundaries, engage in torture programs such as water-boardings, beatings, zappings, sleep deprivation, and so on. (Verifiable, documented, and ongoing)

EU and Australia aren't any better by the way. The "Five I's" work in collusion with the US agencies.

Why didn't Google want you to know that they're working on an AI project with the US military?

So called "Smart" devices are designed to track and report user activity also, didn't you wonder what was so "Smart" about your new TV, Phone, or House-power meters?

Some people drank a bit too much of the koolaid that's being served up, and need to take a look at the bigger picture again.

Capitalism is the root cause of it all, but no one wants to talk about that.
  3. John 3:16 @ 14 Jun 2018 12:35:33 PM
    *smashes power supply unit on house* :nut:
  4. John 3:16 @ 14 Jun 2018 12:40:03 PM
    *smashes alarm clock*

*buys rooster*
  5. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 12:52:43 PM
    :haha:

Sadly, it's all true and only scraping the surface.

I'm generally a skeptic, but you just can't argue the facts.

Oh, did you know that around 60Hz (the frequency of your AC household current) was chosen despite it being a known cancer-inducing frequency.... That's actually WHY they chose that frequency. Lower ones would have worked just fine, but GeneralElectric wants you sick and using lots of power inefficiently.

It's why Tesla and Stan Meyers (might have misspelled, he had designed a 100% water-fueled car conversion) were murdered, not to mention countless others and thousands of alternative energy patents seized to perpetuate our consumerism.
  6. *~BabyGator~* @ 14 Jun 2018 01:08:27 PM
    Can I just add I love how this turned out!

Lol
  7. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 01:12:30 PM
    Oh, about Discord, I think we already have somewhere to chat... called the forum.... and chat.... :nut:
  8. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 14 Jun 2018 01:35:04 PM
    Talking about Tesla, I want to add something

FUCK EDISON
  9. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 01:45:07 PM
    :fistpump: :haha:

And DOUBLEFUCK Rockafellers and Rothschilds..... :shifty:

Inquisitive minds - look up the Rockafeller Initiative. :evil:
  10. John 3:16 @ 14 Jun 2018 01:45:56 PM
    [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 14 Jun 2018 01:35:04 PM
    Talking about Tesla, I want to add something

FUCK EDISON

Someone's sexually frustrated......
  11. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 14 Jun 2018 06:41:30 PM
    we're astral, universal spirits just having a human experience. When this life is over we'll leave the shell and be reunited with the star dust from which we came. I'm that sense we are all eternal and as old as the universe itself.

Screw you hippie :haha::haha:

Now we need a flat earther to make this really fun. Fucking conspiracy theories are a joke, moon landings etc...all the same people by area 51 aliens and abductions, crop circles. What a load of bollox
  12. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 14 Jun 2018 07:44:26 PM
    I would be a hippy if I wasn't raised near Salford :haha:(almost definitely a reference most of you won't get haha)

I have the flat earth a go, because of how ridiculous it sounds. It's our incredulity ('they wouldn't do that' mentality) that keeps them hidden.

There's no way you actually don't believe in alien visitors to earth. Too many stories, they're not all crazy people, swamp has and weather balloons. Perhaps a bit too much tv adverts and be rewriting your neurological pathways
  13. Bonobosaurus Rex @ 14 Jun 2018 07:45:20 PM
    FUCK EDISON.
  14. ~ Fish ~ @ 14 Jun 2018 08:02:30 PM
    I'm so glad there it's not just me that says this stuff openly anymore! :haha:

Wom, other governments have released their UFO / UAP files. Canada has a document that explains the USA's interest in UFO's and that it was more highly classified than the first atomic bomb, which as you may know, was VERY top-secret... until they decimated a large portion of Japan after provoking them into attacking with a false flag op. - DOCUMENTED AND AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC

:delight:
  15. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 14 Jun 2018 08:57:50 PM
    hmmmm, so how come the alien landings are always in some remote place, and not in some very public place.

I am not naive to think we are the only living thing in the universe but to believe that some other race so technologically advanced to travel light years across space, would only then appear in a tiny shit hole in the middle of nowhere to some redneck hillbilly.. If governments have released their documents why is there no astounding stories of space craft that have wowed the world.

Fanciful stories and over active imaginations/paranoia all do not beat cold hard facts. No concrete proof has ever surfaced for life on other planets and if does exist it quite possibly has gotten past microscopic lifeforms.

Repeating stories dont make that story true. If I lived is Salford I would hope aliens abducted me too.