Forum

Forum » General Chat

Personas

1. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 19 Nov 2018 09:27:52 PM
    Hey I like space games but I am not an astronaut, cognitive reasoning isnt coming into play.

Lawful killings? How come other countries can have laws and democracy but not need guns to enforce it. They are so ingrained in your society that you couldn't have gun restrictions or tighter controls, the whole time the populace see it as a right and that they will be murdered in their beds without them.
  2. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 19 Nov 2018 09:30:22 PM
    The Americans sent envoys to France asking for help with soldiers, guns, ships...Henry Adams was the main envoy to France along with Benjamin Franklin
  3. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 19 Nov 2018 09:31:01 PM
    Rubber bands and paper should be the only resources available to masses to make hand held catapults for defence :fistpump:

There you go peeps, solved your mass shooting issues once and for all.
  4. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 19 Nov 2018 09:33:26 PM
    Sorry I meant John Adams, Henry Adams is the estate agents near my house lol
  5. Paulie Walnuts @ 19 Nov 2018 09:37:48 PM
    French only wanted to weaken England after 7 year war. you really think the monarch wanted to help uprising colonists? they were more worried about their colonies..but hey it worked out, few years later boom french revolution:haha:
  6. MIA @ 19 Nov 2018 09:37:57 PM
    If everyone is armed there will be less shooting of innocent unarmed people. Small western communities like the one I live in have no gun violence but everyone has a gun and alot of them open carry, a county north of us no gun violence and it's a law everyone must own a gun there
  7. 4@4 @ 19 Nov 2018 09:39:24 PM
    How does lives saved due to lawful use of guns mean killing? And who in the world is just going to pull their gun and start shooting with no self preservation? Maybe they rest of the world isnt meant to have guns but thats not how shit works here...

Outside of gangs people enjoy being alive and living semi low risk lives so they arnt just going to shoot in public with no thought of recourse...and if you ban guns the gangs will still have them so you make people victims

And wom to think the only way you can save your own life with a gun is by killing someone is juvinial...cops save lives all the time and the dont just pull up amd start spraying i have saved myself from being robbed just by brandishing my firearm...death is a hell of a deterent
  8. MIA @ 19 Nov 2018 09:41:31 PM
    ^^^amen
  9. 4@4 @ 19 Nov 2018 09:46:47 PM
    You know how many illegal immigrants we have? You know how many illegal drugs we have? You know how many illegal firearms we have?(some of those given to the mexican cartel by our own goverment?:facepalm:) making things illegal here means only the criminals have access to them

You see if them law abiding citizens have the right to arm themselfs it makes them a less appealing target to crminals(crazy thought i know)

See here we have this thing that the antigun people get a certain color porchlight to say "this is a gun free home" and people have been targeting those houses for home invasions...with a disarmed populous we create victims
  10. [BDU] HAVOK @ 19 Nov 2018 09:56:38 PM
    all i know is if gangs and other criminals have guns illegally i want to be able to have them legally. not that ive ever shot one or own one but it is my right to
  11. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 19 Nov 2018 09:57:22 PM
    Hey I am agreeing with you on some levels, like I said gun culture is ingrained in America you couldnt have a gun free country, you have gone too far down that path that your country is so saturated in guns that making them illegal would just make it a free reign for all the criminals.

But you got to understand that your gun culture mystifies most of the other countries, we have never had that culture so can never quite see the reasoning.
  12. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 19 Nov 2018 09:59:42 PM
    i love a good healthy debate, whats next? Someone start on Brexit, I can rant all day about the fucking morons who put that through....
  13. Paulie Walnuts @ 19 Nov 2018 10:08:41 PM
    i see the differences like this, in America since colonial times individuals have be responsible for their own safety for generations.Europe, with its peasant and monarchy system generations have been told what to do and think. so basically America values individual freedoms while Europe goes with mob rule:shifty::haha:
  14. 4@4 @ 19 Nov 2018 10:12:30 PM
    I hardly know anything about it but wouldnt mind learning your point of veiw on it...but yea thats the main problem is we have a different culture over here due to the fact we have a mix of all the gangs from the world here and a non stop flow of illegal cargo
  15. Paulie Walnuts @ 19 Nov 2018 10:12:36 PM
    and what is wrong with Brexit? don't you like funding things like Poland's deforestation of primeval forests?:haha: