Forum

Forum » General Chat

Personas

1. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 20 Nov 2018 02:09:16 AM
    ..and I wouldn't say the US saved us. The only country to attack us is japan and they attacked pearl harbour. The US was defending itself
  2. Lolly Squirrel @ 20 Nov 2018 02:43:54 AM
    I have the right to bare arms. Im wearing short sleaves forever. I'm a rebel:delight:
  3. 4@4 @ 20 Nov 2018 03:01:34 AM
    Sky you know every president has said they were going to do it...trump actually did it

And nobody wants to save your prison country...stupidity and evil is literally in your genes
  4. MIA @ 20 Nov 2018 03:33:17 AM
    [~?~] ⚡⌛⛲⭐⭐⭐⭐ @ 20 Nov 2018 01:43:15 AM
    lol Dont think you convinced anyone of anything. The rest of the world knows the US is fucked up.

Your best argument is that everyone else is retarded but we're all shaking our heads at you.

We had an almost massacre in melbourne the other day.

Mentally insane moslem takes a car loaded with propane tanks into the city and sets it on fire.
    Fireies put it out within 5 mins.
    He stabs people. So far no-one has died from their injuries.
    A guy attacked him with a shopping trolley before the police shot him.

If this guy had easy access to a gun like in the US, there would have been bodies everywhere

This person could have been stopped by a citizen with a concealed carry if it had been in america
  5. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 20 Nov 2018 03:35:32 AM
    Australia has always helped itself, each other and our allies.
  6. *~BabyGator~* @ 20 Nov 2018 03:48:29 AM
    Not everyone in the states think like the rest of the assholes who think guns will solve problems. Growing up in America I was raised by individuals who weren’t bigots, who had open minds, and where guns weren’t even thought of. If violence was nesscary they used their fists. Even in war, people can’t talk out their ish they have to use violence, doesn’t get anybody anywhere but asleep 6 feet under.
  7. 4@4 @ 20 Nov 2018 03:52:28 AM
    Rather be judged by 6 than carried by 12

/shrug
  8. 4@4 @ 20 Nov 2018 03:53:13 AM
    Fucking smoking and wrote it backwards:facepalm:

Rather be juhed by 12 than carried by 6
  9. MIA @ 20 Nov 2018 04:29:34 AM
    So let me get this stright I believe in the 2md amendment so I am a bigot?
  10. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 20 Nov 2018 04:34:54 AM
    Are you?
  11. *~BabyGator~* @ 20 Nov 2018 04:40:55 AM
    I never said that.. but shit man if you say so.

Btw that was written by a bunch of slave owning drunks, who really didn’t believe in the words all men are created equal.
    So drink up, own a closet full of guns, have slaves, call yourself a bigot. Good ol’ American Spirit :rolleyes:

12. MIA @ 20 Nov 2018 04:42:30 AM
    [~?~] ⚡⌛⛲⭐⭐⭐⭐ @ 20 Nov 2018 04:34:54 AM
    Are you?

Not at all I enjoy debating with intelligent people, it's not my fault sky you dont fall under that category
  13. John 3:16 @ 20 Nov 2018 05:43:20 AM
    [NBK] Otis Driftwood @ 20 Nov 2018 03:33:17 AM
    [~?~] ⚡⌛⛲⭐⭐⭐⭐ @ 20 Nov 2018 01:43:15 AM
    lol Dont think you convinced anyone of anything. The rest of the world knows the US is fucked up.

Your best argument is that everyone else is retarded but we're all shaking our heads at you.

We had an almost massacre in melbourne the other day.

Mentally insane moslem takes a car loaded with propane tanks into the city and sets it on fire.
    Fireies put it out within 5 mins.
    He stabs people. So far no-one has died from their injuries.
    A guy attacked him with a shopping trolley before the police shot him.

If this guy had easy access to a gun like in the US, there would have been bodies everywhere

This person could have been stopped by a citizen with a concealed carry if it had been in america

Seriously? The terrorist was stopped by a SHOPPING TROLLEY and you think Australia needs guns?

The dude used a SHOPPING TROLLEY he didn't need any gun against someone with a car loaded with propane tanks and a knife, he used a SHOPPING TROLLEY

If Australia had guns like America does then we would have people running around killing each other for looking at each other wrong, I mean us Aussies will stab someone for a durrie, you think guns will help Australia?

I'm sorry but this right here

Most retarded thing I've ever seen you post, GTFO :rolleyes:
  14. John 3:16 @ 20 Nov 2018 05:50:02 AM
    [NBK] Otis Driftwood @ 20 Nov 2018 04:42:30 AM
    [~?~] ⚡⌛⛲⭐⭐⭐⭐ @ 20 Nov 2018 04:34:54 AM
    Are you?

Not at all I enjoy debating with intelligent people, it's not my fault sky you dont fall under that category

________

After that statement about having a citezen carry a gun to stop a terrorist when the job was easily done with a shopping trolley I'm not sure you know what intelligence is bud
  15. 4@4 @ 20 Nov 2018 05:56:10 AM
    You vuys are surrounded by an ocean and dont have a pletera of illegal guns flowing into your country:facepalm:

And the stats say violent crime went up after the mandatory by back that was enforced by people with guns...

And had that "terrorist" been such a idiot he could have killed hundreds of people easy but due to his lack of execution that wasnt the case

In america we have armed citizens that stop shootings and robberys all the time but you wont hear about that because it doesnt push the medias antigun agenda in an attempt to make the world defenseless