Forum

Forum » General Chat

Personas

1. MIA @ 19 Nov 2018 08:58:25 PM
    You know if eveyone was armed then the murder rate would drop
  2. MIA @ 19 Nov 2018 08:59:47 PM
    [BDU] wom @ 19 Nov 2018 08:33:39 PM
    And I will say drafted centuries ago....times change, stop clinging on to outdated ideals

but there is a reason you pansies need us to save you from yourselfs war after war - when was the last time America won a war on its own?

Didnt we win a war agaisnt yall??? I mean your army came agiasnt our farmers and got your asses handed to you:fistpump::fistpump:
  3. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 19 Nov 2018 09:00:31 PM
    lol when did Germany invade England? We had already won the battle of britain long before America showed up and Germany had given up trying to attack us and switched to Russia thats when they lost the war.

Btw Gun crime alone your still head and shoulders above Europe, your up their with Brazil, Mexico, Honduras, Columbia etc per capita, must make you proud to know your guns getting put to so much use as you love them so much, when you have kids must be comforting to know they are safe at school, oh hang on! nope sorry I was thinking of just about any other country. :wink:
  4. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 19 Nov 2018 09:03:44 PM
    Otis dude please dont make me teach you your history, I was hoping someone was ignorant enough to come out with that line....Nope you didn't beat us on your own, you had the French help you, they sent troops, ships, they supplied your soldiers but being a good American you would know that about your history wouldn't you. :haha:
  5. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 19 Nov 2018 09:05:45 PM
    And if you think the goverments all around the world arnt still enslaving people with minimum wage jobs, high prices, and taxing you for everything you do then your more foolish than i had origanally thought

I aint arguing that all our countries Governments have us fucked in some way, like I said dont get me started on the shot in the bollocks that is Brexit.
  6. MIA @ 19 Nov 2018 09:16:42 PM
    Oh I know my history I just find it funny you are even preaching about shit you dont know anything about
  7. 4@4 @ 19 Nov 2018 09:18:05 PM
    So if you agree that goverment is evil how could you not be pro gun to defend yourself from a tyranical government? You talking out of both sides of your mouth

Also didnt we sell the french "your land" for their help? So they didnt give us anything plus if i remember corectly they were already waring you

And per capital we arnt even in the top 10 for mass shootings and still noone has adresses the huge differential in the 31k deaths due to gun per year(including 18k suicides who would inarguably just use a different method to kill themselfs so we really shouldnt add them in but ive been more than generous to your side this whole arguement) and the 500k-3mil lives saved due to lawful use of a firearm...so you cant make a anti gun arguement without being pro senseless death
  8. Paulie Walnuts @ 19 Nov 2018 09:18:11 PM
    we whooped British ass in war of 1812:delight:

9. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 19 Nov 2018 09:18:11 PM
    Well you obviously know less than me because at least I knew the Americans didn't beat the British on their own :haha:
  10. 4@4 @ 19 Nov 2018 09:18:49 PM
    I find it ironic people are antigun on a ducking mafia game:facepalm:
  11. 4@4 @ 19 Nov 2018 09:19:53 PM
    Please address the disparity in amount of lives lost due to guns and lives saved due to lawful use of them...anyone
  12. Paulie Walnuts @ 19 Nov 2018 09:23:00 PM
  13. [BDU] ɯoʍʍᴉǝ @ 19 Nov 2018 09:23:16 PM
    We have fought the French on and off for centuries, they saw helping the US a way of beating the British and gaining land in America.
  14. Paulie Walnuts @ 19 Nov 2018 09:25:27 PM
    actually French would of been more interested in protecting their lands on the Mississippi river.
  15. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 19 Nov 2018 09:27:30 PM
    People don't fear the guns, rather they feel more empowered, hence more accidents and killings.

They will always go for the first kill instead if fearing the other's gun.