Forum

Forum » General Chat

BDU is so

1. [BDU] G O D @ 04 Feb 2019 11:34:34 AM
    Shady and avenged to dumbest players in md.
    And avenged if theres any forum offences its shady whos breaking that rule you dumb ass .

Yet i seen your FB so i am not suprised
  2. X @ 04 Feb 2019 01:13:14 PM
    :haha: seriously this is pathetic
  3. [BDU] Viper @ 04 Feb 2019 02:10:10 PM
    For a long time it was known that the dumbest two around were betty and bit.. but bravo nitro for surpassing all expectations and becoming ge dumbest to every play this game

You think you can take people in RL? What are you doing playing this game then? Go and play im the UFC and beat McGregor or something then come bragging about how strong you are in RL.. other than that all i know is that if you ever come infront of me and tried to act funny im shoving your head all up your ass

Now cert and kit bitch and play the game
  4. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Feb 2019 02:49:50 PM
    We need a banner

U just got crispi p'd on
  5. [BDU] G O D @ 04 Feb 2019 02:51:55 PM
    Nobody bragging about anything its one of your gang members whos bringing up shortarms sister you dumb hoe.
    I advise you shut your mouth you pussy because clearly viper you dont know what the fuck your talking about. Watch your mouth! And come correct little bitch !
  6. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Feb 2019 02:52:58 PM
    U mad u soaked in crispi's P
  7. [BDU] G O D @ 04 Feb 2019 02:53:28 PM
    Dont grt mad shady and viper when i try and defend another player . im not like most i wont let you two lil bitches walk over me . fuck no you fucked with the wrong one
  8. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Feb 2019 02:54:33 PM
    You've been being walked on worse than 20 year old doormat wtf you talking about :haha:
  9. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 04 Feb 2019 05:25:07 PM
    What? Hahaha I don’t even know if Shortbus has a sister in RL and guess what I don’t give a rats ass hahahaha. You fucking retard, you actually think I give a flying FUCK about his RL situation or yours for that matter?!? Hahahahaha. If you think talking about someones sister who “potentially” doesn’t exist is a bannable offense then you probably drive the shortbus :haha:
  10. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 04 Feb 2019 05:28:01 PM
    I know the reasons why I was forum banned. I also know for a FACT that someone with a slanty name made a mistake :delight:

You on the other hand Nitroed don’t have a CLUE what’s going on whatsoever hahaha. Go threaten someone else with your RL come at me bro guido threats hahaha. I think it’s safe to assume that you were a Jersey Shore reject :haha:
  11. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 04 Feb 2019 05:30:03 PM
    Oh and also I’d walk all over you, just like how I’d walk over your father who most likely walked out of your life the day he saw your tatted face
  12. John 3:16 @ 04 Feb 2019 05:30:59 PM
    if theres any forum offences its shady whos breaking that rule you dumb ass .

(you know there is not supposed to be a space before the fullstop right? :haha: dumbass. :rolleyes:

if i ever heard you talk to somebody like that in rl ill smack the jesus out of you.

That there, right there is the forum offence, forum staff in my own gang gave me that warning. (no leniency for same gang members I guess) :sad:

Shady and avenged to dumbest players in md.

I don't know, that sentence right there seems like you are pretty dumb aye...

Can anyone else see what's wrong with that or is it just me? :hmm:
  13. John 3:16 @ 04 Feb 2019 05:36:35 PM
    if i ever heard you talk to somebody like that in rl ill smack the jesus out of you.

Just to make sure you understand why it's an offence...

:hmm: actually I might have to clarify for that poor little brain of yours, the highlighted word implies an RL threat, although taking MD to RL cannot and is not policed bringing RL to MD is not allowed and you just did exactly that.

And you think you can call us the dumbest players? Watch what you say little boy, you might end up regretting every word you say and every action you make :wink:

Jusssayin:shifty:
  14. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Feb 2019 06:04:06 PM
    everybody knows vinnie is the dumbest player/worst leader on MD
  15. John 3:16 @ 04 Feb 2019 06:06:35 PM
    Oh yea, I nearly forgot about the redneck!