Forum

Forum » General Chat

BDU is so

1. John 3:16 @ 04 Feb 2019 06:07:10 PM
    Wait, what's the difference between a hilbilly and a redneck?
  2. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Feb 2019 06:10:45 PM
    What:shifty:
  3. MIA @ 04 Feb 2019 07:27:00 PM
    Everyone is a badaas till you get punched in the mouth, With the internet we dont have that option, hence all these internet badasses
  4. Frank Lucas @ 04 Feb 2019 07:28:21 PM
    Man bdu is full of fucktards...both cripsy and viper called nitro a pussy or bitch for rl threats and then finished their post off with a rl threat:haha:

You mfers are so pussy it's pathetic...I bet most of bdu is here because it's the only place they have friends, hell I bet they still virgins unless you count paying for it
  5. Frank Lucas @ 04 Feb 2019 07:32:56 PM
    Also:facepalm: to avenged for talking down on nitro for his rl threat and acted like bdu was far superior because of it when y'all always make some type of rl comment and 2 of your members just made a threat:smh:
  6. [BDU] @ 04 Feb 2019 08:07:02 PM
    Damn Cripsy, you bad

Keep hopping on Nitro's teeny nuts Frank and he may sell you another underpriced account for you to do nothing in. Keep at it for long enough and he might try and buy you a better account .. or at least he'll say he will just to keep you going
  7. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 04 Feb 2019 08:13:14 PM
    Where in my responses have a made a threat? I never said I’d go a punch him in the face or anything. All I said was if he had the balls to do what he said he’ll do then I’ll have to defend myself and he wouldn’t last two seconds hahaha.

Fucking imbeciles, learn the difference between a threat and a warning. :haha: I’m no e-tough wannabe thug guido bitch boy like Nitroed.
  8. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Feb 2019 08:14:52 PM
    im very tough irl just so u all know not 2 fuk wit me:shifty:
  9. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 04 Feb 2019 08:17:55 PM
    Also I don’t know if anyone on here has sisters brothers mothers, fathers and or whatever your RL situation is.

So I am talking trash within the rules :smile: As a former staff member I KNOW the gray areas. And I KNOW the loopholes. ShortBus and the staff he cries to cannot ban me. Why? Because I am Crispi Motherfucking P.
  10. [BDU] CD8 Killer ▣▩ @ 04 Feb 2019 08:21:01 PM
    So unless the staff of this game wants to make this a kumbayah hold my hand because the meanies hurt my feelings kind of game, they can’t ban me because I have broken NO rules since I came back

Now go help Nitroed find his dad before he develops any daddy issues, oh wait too late.
  11. [BDU] HAVOK @ 04 Feb 2019 08:28:32 PM
    P'd on:eek:
  12. [BDU] G O D @ 04 Feb 2019 08:48:15 PM
    All yall get off my dick ! Hating ass mother fuckers .
    Hating because i came out the cutt like a switchbalde on your whole squad !!!! :shifty:
  13. [BDU] G O D @ 04 Feb 2019 08:49:17 PM
    Yall make me lauph trying to correct my typos . wtf what is this school . who gives a fuck :haha::cool:
  14. Frank Lucas @ 04 Feb 2019 09:31:37 PM
    :facepalm: crispy you are about as dumb as they come

Nitro said if he heard you talk to someone like that he would smack you...you said if you seen him you would walk all over him and his dad

How is one a threat and the other one not...one of the reasons this game got boring is because it's a bunch of pot calling the kettle black and you mfers are too ignorant to realize:haha:
  15. [BDU] Viper @ 04 Feb 2019 09:45:14 PM
    So if you hear someone like shortpig calling others racist names and that other guy makes fun of him for doing that you'll smack the 'jesus' out of him? Ya ill smack the fuck out of anybody who tries to smack my filipino boy

So ya suck it midget

And bravo frank keep sucking that dick for a better account you are getting there