Forum

Forum » General Chat

BDU is so

1. [BDU] Viper @ 26 Jan 2019 11:24:46 PM
    Ya sure that is exactly the logic i was going for retard :facepalm: Oh and btw how did Bjorn do vs those french.. but i give up trying to let a retard with such logic understand my point.. so whatever floats your boat retard

actually im a body builder and a software engineer in real life if you're so interested in my personal life..

oh but using other rl mobster's names like frank lucas will make you a very scary mobster on md especially with the ice emoji next to it.. damn such a mobster :rolleyes:
  2. Frank Lucas @ 27 Jan 2019 11:55:21 AM
    How did Ragnar do against them? And btw I don't think Bjorn was the greatest of his sons I've just been talking about him the most because it's pretty obvious that your Viking knowledge starts and ends with the show
  3. [BDU] Viper @ 27 Jan 2019 12:12:51 PM
    Ragnar did great to avoid nearly dying.. Actually i like ivar in the show from his sons but ya

Oh ya my bad i didn't mean to hurt your little vikings knowledge feelings by saying ragnar is the greatest.. but still for me he was

Now go suck on some other fingers and cry somewhere else bunny
  4. Frank Lucas @ 27 Jan 2019 04:26:37 PM
    I viper ever hear the saying it's better to have someone think you are stupid than to open your mouth and prove them right...you been on a streak of proving people right

And just curious why would you being ignorant hurt my feelings?:haha:
  5. [BDU] Viper @ 27 Jan 2019 04:34:32 PM
    Nah you only proved that you are a dumbass who only knows what he reads and doesn't think outside of that :rolleyes: but since you read that Ragnar wasn't the greatest and you are against anyone who thinks he was, all i can say is bravo :heh:

so go ahead you very scary mobster and do something like kill someone with that ice emoji there and teach us a lesson or two on how to be a badass mobster :haha:
  6. Frank Lucas @ 27 Jan 2019 05:06:09 PM
    :facepalm:you calling me dumb for doing real research when you only watched a few seasons of a historically inaccurate show and now you act like you know everything and how you are using logic when your whole premise is flawed..where exactly is the logic

Maybe it's time to lay of the drugs big dog...you can barely form coherent sentences
  7. [BDU] @ 27 Jan 2019 05:41:34 PM
    Historically there's a lot we don't know for sure.. like whether Ivar the Boneless was so-called because had brittle bones or if he just couldn't get a boner
  8. Frank Lucas @ 27 Jan 2019 06:14:14 PM
    While you are right there is no way to know for sure, he had 2 kids so it had to work a little bit so my guess would be the bone disease
  9. [BDU] Viper @ 27 Jan 2019 06:21:33 PM
    I did some research while watching the show and not one showed ragnar as somebody who wasn't great.. greatest? Some articles differ who the greatest viking was but after reading some of them i still felt like ragnar was the greatest.. and i clearly stated multiple time that in my opinion he is the greatest and yet you keep coming back like a retard trying to say 'OmG yOu ArE sTuPiD rAgNaR wAs NoT tHe GrEaTeSt' :facepalm:

So whatever floats your boat lil coherent bunny.. there did you like my coherent sentence? :razz:

And BO brought up a good point :haha: poor ivar but atleast he had a great actor acting his story in the series
  10. Frank Lucas @ 27 Jan 2019 09:25:46 PM
    In the beginning it was "Ragnar is the greatest" only recently have you started saying "in my opinion" after I debunked all your illogical points

Go head ...keep proving people right:haha:
  11. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 27 Jan 2019 09:31:39 PM
    "he had 2 kids so it had to work a little"

:haha::haha::heh:
  12. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 27 Jan 2019 09:33:08 PM
    What if ivar's wife was hoeing around like ragnar's 2nd wife and got pregnant by someone else
  13. Frank Lucas @ 27 Jan 2019 09:40:50 PM
    Touche heisenberg:haha:
  14. [BDU] Viper @ 27 Jan 2019 09:41:01 PM
    So i just opened 4 different articles about the greatest vikings.. One said "Rollo: First ruler of Normandy", the other said "Egil Skallagrimsson", the third said "Erik the Red", and fourth said "Ragnar Lodbrok".. So who is the greatest? whatever you answer is actually your opinion (that is the definition of opinion retard).. Everyone is entitled to say one of those great warriors is actually the greatest.. So when i said ragnar was the greatest then i actually meant he was.. is that good explanation for your little mind retard? :rolleyes: i tried to make is slow and easy for you to understand

Keep proving for everyone you are a retard :razz:
  15. Frank Lucas @ 27 Jan 2019 09:48:08 PM
    Right and some people believe the world is flat and others believe there is no such thing as gravity...both of these are incorrect and if you stated them I would correct you just as you saying Ragnar is the greatest Viking because he wasn't better than his own children