Forum

Forum » General Chat

BDU is so

1. [~?~] ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝 @ 25 Jan 2019 07:45:16 PM
    lol Ragnarok is the norse end of the world, but like the bible theres a new earth after everything is destroyed.

They just made a marvel movie about their version, since they use Thor.
  2. [BDU] @ 25 Jan 2019 08:16:47 PM
    Valhalla must be an amazing place.. people are dying to get in
  3. Frank Lucas @ 25 Jan 2019 08:38:49 PM
    Viper you be be one of those idiots that believes everything he sees...floki and Ragnar figured out the "new" way to sail together and his son figures out an even better way

Also because you are an idiot Bjorn isn't lagthas so hes the son of agla or w.e the show isn't an exact representation of history so stop quoting it like it is:smh:
  4. [BDU] Viper @ 25 Jan 2019 10:12:42 PM
    I use something you never used frank.. logic and some thinking.. Ragnar did figure it with floki but he was the risk taker and he was the one who challenged the earl while being only a farmer.. so ya his sons would've been so great if they weren't the king's sons :rolleyes: And of course once you discover more than a country you'll learn their navigation ways and learn more navigation ways (since all they do after discovering the england is raiding new ones).. it always goes back to who first started it.. so ya whatever floats your boat nooblet :rolleyes:

Anw now you and nitro got something to suck on.. you hate my name and he hates my avatar.. perfect couple of bunnies :cool:
  5. [BDU] HAVOK @ 26 Jan 2019 04:51:53 PM
    #14 is so quiet all of a sudden....
  6. Frank Lucas @ 26 Jan 2019 07:24:27 PM
    The fuck you talking about having? I've been calling your whole gang retarded like every day...and again viper you are a fucking moron because Bjorn grew up without his father...and if your only reason is that Ragnar is better because he is their father and they couldn't have any ideas without him does that not make Ragnar dad better than him and his father better than him?

You guys have your heads so far up each other's asses
  7. Frank Lucas @ 26 Jan 2019 07:29:05 PM
    And viper I don't hate your name I just think it speaks volumes of how much of a bitch you are irl...any "mobster" that uses a snake to represent them is a cop or a bitch so I dislike you for those reasons not because of your idiotic name:haha::razz:
  8. [BDU] HAVOK @ 26 Jan 2019 07:35:26 PM
    Tldr
  9. Frank Lucas @ 26 Jan 2019 07:38:07 PM
    I figured you wouldn't havok your reading ng compression is terrible so I'll slow it down for you

Me think bdu gay
  10. [BDU] HAVOK @ 26 Jan 2019 07:40:31 PM
    me think Detroit and all residents is poor retards
  11. Frank Lucas @ 26 Jan 2019 07:50:24 PM
    Bdu reminds me of Detroit...was great at one time then got corrupt leadership that ran it into the ground for individual gains...and now everyone avoids it because the bought off the police (staff situation) only difference is when it happened here the residents got on their grind...you guys became bitches
  12. [BDU] HAVOK @ 26 Jan 2019 07:52:48 PM
    You never respected this gang so go fuck yourself with you're became anything bullshit

I just remember hossying your wife 24/7 and you both rage quitting:jawdrop:
  13. Frank Lucas @ 26 Jan 2019 07:57:49 PM
    I respected the gang...just not you

And she quit when I broke up with her and I moved nd had no internet for 6months then tried to log in and couldn't get my account back and wasn't going to start over at that time...I'd be surprised if your weak ass hitting made anyone quit:haha:
  14. [BDU] HAVOK @ 26 Jan 2019 07:59:06 PM
    :haha: so many excuses bro. How's the high rides with the kids on the weekends you get custody?
  15. Frank Lucas @ 26 Jan 2019 08:06:52 PM
    I get my kid every other week thanks for caring:mwah:

I'm not sure what you are talking about high rides... probably jus projecting your short comings onto other's like your buddy viper