Forum

Forum » General Chat

Favourite food (everyone wins)

1. Don Pumpkinoso @ 24 Nov 2022 05:49:45 AM
    What is your favourite food and how often do you have it?

Prize
    100 points
    200 points (if you write at least 30 words of why it is your favourite)

Rules
    The usual

Ends
    Monday @ 23.59

---
    My favourite food is sushi, I have it at least once a week. Usually salmon/chicken rolls (especially the ones with the fried onion bits on) or a salmon tray with a mix of stuff (nigiri, rolls, maki, sashimi). I like duck rolls but my current place doesn't do it which is annoying. Bento is nice too 😂
  2. [BD2] McTrout @ 24 Nov 2022 08:36:48 AM
    I would say lasagna. I think it's the perfect dish. Containes everything I love. Pasta, bolognese, cheese sauce. Preferably I get a whole fucking tray to myself, som red whine and a good movie. God now I'm hungry
  3. [#14] ǫᴜᴀᴄᴋǫᴜᴀᴄᴋ™ @ 24 Nov 2022 09:04:04 AM
    I would probably say white rice. it's a staple food in my country and we ate em like 3 or 4 times a day including breakfast and supper. the rice can be fried with other ingredients of choices or be eaten with side dishes. why rice? it keeps the stomach full for some period of time. down side is it have too much gluten. eat to much will make you fat. why we still eat em? RICE IS ADDICTIVE!
  4. [BDU] Peckerneck @ 24 Nov 2022 01:39:09 PM
    My wife’s cooking, everything. If I had to narrow it down her spin on wings. American meets Asian. Not fried so no mouth full of oil with every bite (Wing Stop / BWW). She uses Korean spices, taste is on point and spices don’t overpower the meat. Subtle heat that builds to full meltdown. Best to have with white sticky rice to offset the heat or you’ll pay for it later with a full understanding of what Johnny Cash meant in the, “Ring of Fire.” First to go at family gatherings and the office.
  5. [L~W] Freddy Krueger @ 24 Nov 2022 01:56:35 PM
    :blush:
  6. [BD2] m̴e̵o̶w̶y̷ @ 24 Nov 2022 03:27:09 PM
    My answer to this was always pizza but recently fried chicken has been giving it a run for its money. I love me a good thin crust pizza with mushroom, peppers and olives (and maybe even pineapple) but I'm a sucker for almost any kind of fried chicken wrap. fuck im hungry :haha:
  7. Don Pumpkinoso @ 24 Nov 2022 03:48:49 PM
    wraps are great. especially chicken like with lettuce, tomato, onion and maybe some spicy or garlic mayo. flat bread is another alternative kinda like a naan bread type thing. something i don't see as often.
  8. [H~I] Flash @ 24 Nov 2022 06:43:52 PM
    Nice one..

I like rock melon
    I like orange juice
    I like grilled lamb rib
    I like baklava
    I like hawaian pizza with pineapple hahaa
    I like medjoul dates.. big one.
    I like thai spicy soup.. tomyum kung.. must go thailand and try... hahaaaaa
    I like apple pie..
    I like sushi
    I like onigiri
  9. Don Pumpkinoso @ 24 Nov 2022 07:42:31 PM
    baklava is amazing
  10. Marty McBear @ 24 Nov 2022 08:00:06 PM
    Damn this thread makes me wanna eat.
  11. Don Pumpkinoso @ 24 Nov 2022 11:20:28 PM
    -69 points if you eat food :haha:
  12. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 25 Nov 2022 01:16:07 AM
    Bread stuffing with sausage. Happy Thanksgiving! :razz:
  13. Will El Fkn Coyo @ 25 Nov 2022 02:51:24 AM
    Salmon marinated in soy sauce. Ricotta cheese, lardo di colonnata, prosciutto crudo, tar tar… Lots of food can be delicious if done right, or carefully selected, but can also be atrocious if you’re an idiot sammich or buy them from the wrong place. I like to try food from different culture. Nothing like traveling around the world trying different cuisines :brainwash::cool:
  14. [BD2] ChuckY™ @ 25 Nov 2022 05:06:23 AM
    I like beef tail soup.. normally once a week must enjoy it..

But my favourite is NASI BERLAUK Kelantan (please google)
    Its have many type.. but all very delicious.. hahaaa
    With smash chili add squezee lime..

Come to Malaysia.. i'll let you enjoy everyday.. the best one..

Hahaa... contact me when come here Malaysia...
  15. Marty McBear @ 25 Nov 2022 06:49:19 AM
    ”-69 points if you eat food”

I would never. Only water and fresh air for me please :cool: