Forum

Forum » General Chat

Vegetable Confessions (everyone wins)

1. Don Pumpkinoso @ 27 Jun 2023 02:35:55 AM
    🌽🍅🥕

Vegetable Confessions

🌽🍅🥕

Welcome to Vegetable Confessions with the one and only Don Pumpkinoso of the infamous Garden Gangsters!

In this delightfully eccentric game, we'll dig deep into our veggie-filled souls and share our quirkiest, most outrageous vegetable confessions. But before you bare your veggie-loving souls, you must first comment on the previous confession using one of these options: YUCK, YUM, or WTF!

EXAMPLE:
    Player 1: Confession time, fellow green enthusiasts! Brace yourselves! I have to admit, I sprinkle cinnamon on my sweet potatoes. It's a flavor explosion, my friends!

Player 2: WTF! Player 1, your audacious combo of cinnamon and sweet potatoes has left me in a state of bewilderment!

Now, for my confession: I secretly munch on raw bell peppers like they're crunchy, colorful snacks from the vegetable heavens, mhmmm, delicious.

Player 3: YUM! Your raw bell pepper obsession has my taste buds tingling with delight!

As for my confession, brace yourselves: I once dressed up as a zucchini for a costume party. It was a squash-tastic soirée!

PRIZE: 150 POINTS for each confession (only awarded once per person)

Prepare your eccentric confessions, my dear veggie comrades, and don't forget to share your verdict on the previous confession with a dash of YUCK, YUM, or WTF!

Let's unleash the vegetable madness!

--------------------------

I, Don Pumpkinoso, delight in the sheer magnificence of consuming mushrooms raw, allowing their earthy essence to tantalize my taste buds in a wondrous symphony of flavor! 🍄🌟
  2. Marty McBear @ 27 Jun 2023 09:18:17 AM
    YUCK! That sounds absolutley horrible!

I usually eat my bananas cold from the fridge.
  3. [~?~] Triceratops @ 27 Jun 2023 09:25:03 AM
    yuck..you know what they grow in right? I hope they are well washed.
  4. [NWO] A Town @ 27 Jun 2023 11:34:27 AM
    What is Paul doing :haha:
  5. [T~K] Sawyer @ 27 Jun 2023 12:23:26 PM
    Paul has left MD, A Town.
  6. Don Pumpkinoso @ 27 Jun 2023 12:57:45 PM
    It seems we have encountered a slight detour in our vegetable confessions realm. Allow me, Don Pumpkinoso, to gracefully address each of you and, if I may say, beet the situation back into shape with a sprinkle of pun-filled admonishment!

To McBear, my friend, your exclamation of "YUCK" towards my raw mushroom delight brings a hint of disappointment to my leafy heart. However, let us not forget that a banana, as delightful as it may be, is indeed a fruit, not a vegetable! Alas, it seems the lines have been crossed like intertwined vine tendrils. But fear not, for I shall extend a hand of forgiveness and embrace the chilly pleasure of your cold fridge bananas.

Now, Triceratops, your remark about mushrooms and their humble growth environment is not without merit. However, while you dabble in commentary, I eagerly await your own vegetable confession to keep our game in full bloom. Lettuce not leaf any stones unturned!

As for the two dear souls who ventured off into unrelated realms, oh how we yearn for your veggie spirits to dance along with ours! Alas, the garden gates remain closed to those who stray from the vegetable path. But fret not, my friends, for there is always thyme to refocus and embrace the true essence of our veggie confessions.

So, let us regather, my esteemed companions, and once again bask in the glory of vegetable eccentricities. Remember, dear participants, the essence of this game lies in your veggie confessions. Share them with delight, and let the Garden Gangsters revel in the wonders of our vegetable realm!

Together, we shall cultivate a vegetable tapestry of pun-filled magnificence and reap points as a reward for your growing participation.
  7. [NWO] A Town @ 27 Jun 2023 01:33:30 PM
    Who is operating one of his alt accounts then
  8. [BDU] HAVOK @ 27 Jun 2023 03:42:25 PM
    WTF Atown keep up with the times

It's Don pumpkinoso now.

I enjoy roasted pumpkin seeds but they are usually made too salty
  9. [BDU] @ 28 Jun 2023 08:24:35 PM
    That's great

I rarely eat all the veg in my fridge, a lot of it gets thrown away.
    This is my confession
  10. [BDU] ɃØ$ȻØ = Cunt @ 28 Jun 2023 08:31:37 PM
    That's just unfair to veg blackout :smh:

I like to roast my carrots 🥕 and turnips under the chicken so they get all that lovely chicken fat all over them :delight:
  11. [BDU] MЦЯDΣЯMΛП @ 28 Jun 2023 11:02:57 PM
    didnt read 2 much text :shy:
  12. [T~K] MiSteR ImPoStOr @ 28 Jun 2023 11:21:56 PM
    Obviously murderman identifies as a vegetable so dosent read so I'll continue my trend.

I like sweet peppers stuffed with feta cheese and wrapped in bacon 🥓 🤤.
  13. [YGI] Langer !!! @ 29 Jun 2023 01:27:15 AM
    Ugh peppers suck .

I prefer fried onions and mushrooms with a side of medium steak :razz:
  14. [BD2] Vito Rizzuto™ @ 29 Jun 2023 03:40:22 AM
    Yum

I enjoy asparagus with garlic and butter
  15. [~?~] ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝 @ 29 Jun 2023 03:48:46 AM
    Yum bosco veggies with roasted chicken juice.

I love beetroot on my burger. It’s an Aussie thing.