Forum

Forum » Suggestions

The Answer...

1. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 20 Nov 2011 06:02:11 AM
    The answer to cater to new players.
    Players have to reach a certain level to get into certain cities. Why not do the opposite? Make it so higher levels can't get into lower level cities. San Jose and Phoenix has been the mainstay and bread basket for the MD community. Let's say ya start new to game, You can play in San Jose and Phoenix till ya hit level 100-150. When ya hit level 100-150 you are booted out of them 2 cities and no longer have access them. This would give new players a so called safe zone and give them a chance play and fight it out amongst themselves. This type of system could be implemented to other cities as well.
  2. $Greed$ @ 20 Nov 2011 06:05:57 AM
    :cool:
  3. Shift @ 20 Nov 2011 08:42:55 PM
    That would be much better for wars and stuff. Ideally I think you would have to change 3 of the least active cities (there's already way too many cities, adding more is not necissary), into these new cities, but you'd probably want to take away all shops in those cities so people didn't just camp there, and would still have to leave to do better crimes, or buy items. But if the first city was 125 and under, the second city was 250 and under, the third was 375 and under, and everybody above 375 would be fair game for everyone.
  4. [#14] pendingKill @ 21 Nov 2011 05:03:56 AM
    I like the idea
  5. Macabre @ 21 Nov 2011 05:09:26 AM
    this was done on another game recently and killed a lot of the activity, mugs, wars everything suffered.

Having seen that I wouldn't suggest this!
  6. Just Me @ 21 Nov 2011 08:44:54 AM
    I don't really agree fully with the idea.
    Maybe there should be a few cities with the safe zones. But not all of them.
    Just look at Macabres' point.
  7. CasterTroy @ 28 Nov 2011 02:49:46 AM
    Suggestion is good but the levels are off. I think it would be ok for a city like this for the noob protection period to replace that new system...ten days or ten levels...a noob could then hide there but there would be nothing in the city to help them...once they leave the city they are fair game noob or not...there could be a warning if they try and leave saying leave at own risk or something...

I think the noob protection as is, is only helping players selling points who are not noobs at all...just my 2 cents
  8. Littled @ 28 Nov 2011 06:25:12 PM
    fuck noob protection... I never had it why should someone else
  9. CasterTroy @ 29 Nov 2011 04:16:19 AM
    It promotes new players...we need new players
  10. Purge @ 06 Dec 2011 01:39:33 AM
    yeah, oh dont make it go so high, just make it to like level 75 or 100 and thats it...or make it based off of silver or bronze achievements for levels 150 and lower...so then they have to try to do other aspects of the game as well