Forum

Forum » News

New Staff Member

1. Bestest Friend @ 20 Jan 2014 10:22:14 AM
    First off, congrats Crippler on being our next savior in the forums :fistpump:

Now onto other things.. I feel this game needs a talented staffer by the name of Darkbit, why you ask? Think about it, I'm the most outspoken, unorthodox, and creative person this world has ever seen, I drive people here crazy for me, especially some of the guys.

My credentials:

- Online weekly 2pm to 1am (+1 Game time) daily.
    - Managed over 90 managers at over 200 job sites remotely, on phone, and in meetings.
    - A plethora of skill sets in security, development, and graphics abilities.
    - A smack talking, rude but friendly unorthodox style, who takes no shit from any one, but will clean up the shit if needed. :shy:
    - Been on MD since it's inception in 2006, starting w/ MDE.
    - I'm just that damn beautiful damnit.

Vote for Darkbit, be sorry but love it. :wink:
  2. [BDU] @ 25 Jan 2014 12:44:37 PM
    Great feedback from everyone,
    We're now cleaning this thread up to make it easier for Sarge to review the applications.

Please only post any further applications from now onwards, thank you!
  3. Ret. For Good @ 26 Jan 2014 02:03:13 AM
    Why Not:shifty:

Mental for Staff:shifty:

Game Time - 1 hour:shifty: West coast us

Currently Staff on AU:shifty: Havent broken anything yet. Plenty of experience dealing with players and their problem. Im unbiased and fair with all dealing.
  4. [H~I] @K0zz @ 26 Jan 2014 11:09:37 PM
    Times available: 10 AM - 130 PM, 1030 PM to 10 AM game time.

Haven't ever been staff with Mafiadeath or any of it's affiliates, used to moderate on a few sports pages when I was younger but that was about it. I apply rules cleanly and evenly, given past precedents or whatever guidelines are established previously. Been fairly active on the forums until recently, so I have a good idea of what is and isn't allowed as is. I'm a manager in real life if that's needed :haha:, so I have experience working with people in a job environment.
  5. ⋮⋮⋮⋮Tom⋮⋮⋮⋮ @ 27 Jan 2014 03:14:32 AM
    HI! me want FM. I am online every full moon. I should be FM because my mom says I'm speshul! so pick me or will sue :mwah:
  6. [BDU] MM @ 29 Jan 2014 12:11:59 AM
    Guess I will give it a shot....

Im on anytime from 4pm to 10pm (Game Time). More if work allows time.

I have been an FM on MD1 and 3 as well as GM on MD3. I never lost the jobs had to step away for RL issues. Im fair seeing as I can separate friendship and any duties I have. So thats about it...
  7. [BDU] Michael WesTen @ 08 Feb 2014 04:53:06 PM
    Since my first application I have moved account so I thought i'd re-post

Sarge,

I would like for the position of FM I have been playing the game for a number of years, but have returned recently and found myself hooked once more, I am familiar with the rules in the forums and the TOS. Since my return to MD I have been active almost everyday and been a loyal member to [BDU].

I'm generally online for around 4 or more hours a day, I live in England so my time zone is GMT which I believe is 6 hours ahead of game time, because of this I would be able to monitor the forums when us Brits are online :wink:

I hope you consider me for this vacancy.

Fletch.
  8. Niklaus Mikelson @ 09 Feb 2014 12:25:22 PM
    you can look up my online time, and you will find that im online enough to be what you seek.

so if you need me contact me,also for you dave im tired of waiting for a response ill give you 1 week to contact me, if you want any help and/or cas hthat is

9. Delete... @ 11 Feb 2014 08:50:08 PM
    *puts on suit and tie*

Nice to meet your acquaintance my name is Fat Mac. I am formally putting my application in for the position of forum monitor. I see that you are looking to acquire someone that has been with Mafiadeath for some time. Look no further because you are looking at your prime candidate. I have been playing MD since 2007. Now you are asking yourself, why should we consider picking you after all the harassment and difficulties you have put staffers through. My reply would be, everyone deserves a chance to showcase their true potential and sometimes all it takes is one little spark to turn an individual around.

If you want another cut from the same cloth staffer there are plenty before me who have applied. However if you want a strong, out the box thinker, and someone who will have your back then I am your future FM. Think it over and weigh the options because you know they always say keep your friends close but your enemies even closer. I will be waiting for your message. Thanks!

Fat :ice: Mac
  10. Big C @ 21 Mar 2014 07:13:44 PM
    how'd this turn out :rolleyes:

:haha:
  11. Gr8fulDane @ 22 Mar 2014 01:34:55 AM
    I wonder which FM is still deleting these posts? :haha: I think its pretty obvious this shit is done.

oh and... This is my official application for FM, pick me... So this should stay.
  12. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 10 Apr 2014 07:18:19 PM
    :shifty:
  13. Niklaus Mikelson @ 14 Apr 2014 12:26:44 PM
    there are no deleted posts here:shifty:
  14. [°ß°] ......’..... @ 14 Apr 2014 03:04:50 PM
    :haha::haha::haha:

none of them are mine:shifty:
  15. [H~I] Ey! Meyer Lansky @ 02 May 2014 11:54:08 PM
    Whos Warlock? How did he become CM???