Forum

Forum » News

New Staff Member

1. ǝƃɹɐS lıʌƎ @ 16 Jan 2014 08:57:25 PM
    Congratulations

I wanted to announce Crippler as MD1’s newest GM. He is a long time player and he has been successful in the six months or so he has been a Forum Moderator on our sister server MD2. He was also voted by the MD2 community as the Most Liked Player for 2013.

Please join me in welcoming him to the MD1 staff [insert round of applause and cheering here]

I also wanted to thank Macabre for her help and support while I had an inordinate amount of work during the holiday season. She went above and beyond to support the game by moderating forums and chat, answering player questions, responding to support tickets, etc. She has been a huge help to me personally and to the MD1 community. Mac did this all voluntarily since she wasn’t being paid, so please join me in thanking her. :fistpump: She will not be performing this role any longer, so please don’t ask her about support tickets or to make notes for account moves as she will not have the buttons to perform these functions.

Lastly, in addition to Crippler as GM, I am accepting applications for a FM position. In the application, please indicate in this thread:
    -Approximate times online each day
    -A paragraph about why you feel you should get the position

Any applications sent to staff mailboxes will be deleted and you will not chosen.

We will pick a few applications that stand out to answer more detailed questions, and from there the FMs will be chosen.

Thanks in advance to all the players that want to help with the game!

Sarge
  2. [T~K] Lex @ 16 Jan 2014 09:19:31 PM
    Congrats crip!

This won't ever happen but it's worth a shot :)

I would like to be fm. I have been here for the better part of 6 years and have never had a chance to be staff. I am always around however for now until I get my laptop replaced it is currently by phone. I'm active from around 6am-11pm sometimes later if insomnia kicks in. Not really sure what else I should put here so I guess that concludes my app.

Cheers
  3. °GOLIATH° @ 16 Jan 2014 09:55:07 PM
    I am interested in the FM position.
    I like in the States and am an hour ahead of game time and i'm on throughout the day from 5am-11pm game time. (usually play while i'm in class or at work. I was interested in the GM position, but was turned down because this is my main server. I know all the rules and most of the new ones that haven't been written down yet. I enjoy playing, and helping others. Having the position would help with comps that I usually hold. Hope for the best!
    -Smoked
  4. [BDU] $SMOKEY$ @ 16 Jan 2014 09:56:11 PM
    I'm usually on and off between 5AM - 6PM gametime.
    I'm in GMT time zone

I'm very active and always checking the forums, id be glad to be an FM and help keep the forums how they should be. I have an idea to try get the suggestions more noticed and put into place by staff.
    Not much else to say but its worth a shot, thanks
  5. [~?~] K Koke™ @ 16 Jan 2014 10:00:32 PM
    I would like to be FM i have been playing the game for many yrs and helped out many players , think i would be an asset to the game.
    i am usually online in evenings game time and mornings quite often and on most all weekends so unless at work i am online here cuz i have no life.
  6. [~?~] EvilBitchKay @ 16 Jan 2014 10:07:29 PM
    yes im applying for FM, :tongue:

i want to be FM, ive played since pretty much the start, i also now the rules of the forums, i defo aint biased because i dont like anyone and i had to resign as staff on the other server because my grandad died and had to deal with that so i have unfinished business.

im english so im awesome and i sleep like 4 hours over like 3 days so im on all the time :razz::razz:
  7. [°ß°] GRAFFITI @ 16 Jan 2014 11:42:54 PM
    I would like to apply for the FM position. I've been playing MD for many many years, I know the rules really well.
    I do have staff experience from different games and know how to handle the FM job.
    Be online won't be a problem, my playing time varies from 6 to 8 hours daily. I log in during morning, evening and night.
    Even more if that is required by this position.
    I'm interested because I want to make a difference and make it happens.
    To be staff means get your obligations done in a very organized manner and with quality.
    Analyzing all the little details carefully and give the best answer for it.

I would love to make part of the staff team to serve the MD community even better

Thanks and have a great day.

Graf.
  8. [BDU] ☆DirtyPrincess♡ @ 17 Jan 2014 02:17:05 AM
    I will apply for the FM position :shifty:

I'm on Uk time.. but work night shifts on and off so i'm on all times of the day/night depending on my shifts… I'm always lurking about the game.. whether looking at chats, forums, profiles etc. I'm just nosey. In an FM position i'd take full of advantage of the position by trying to increase forum activity with competitions. More people in the forums talking leads to increased activity through difference of opinions, killing through games etc. Whether it's me or someone else that gets the position i'd like to see these kind of things implemented by FM'ing staff more anyways lol (if i can't run them, i wanna play in them dammit :mad:). Active FM's call for active posters.

That's about it really.. I wouldn't be biased towards anyone, a rule for one is a rule for others, strong believer in that.

So yea… thats it.
  9. gerry111 @ 17 Jan 2014 08:57:43 AM
    Currently I am FM on MD (Aus). I have been on MD1 for over 5 years. I am on line every early morning for a hour or 2. On the weekends I am on a little longer, yet the time of day varies. I would like to be considered for the FM on MD1. Thanks
  10. ʞǝ⊥ @ 17 Jan 2014 11:39:37 AM
    congratz polo mint - looks like nat has it :haha:

I'd be interested if Dave didn't hate me so much :sad:

it's awful quiet and not very moderated in kiwiland :shy:
  11. $ B O R I S $ @ 18 Jan 2014 11:10:55 AM
    I am interested in the FM position and wish to apply.

Experience - I have played for several years and am online both day and night. I have held the position of admin/ owner of the forum website for another game where the GC forum was separate from the game platform. I have experience running comp's , give aways, polls etc to increase both game and forum activity through participation in both. As well as monitoring threads, explaining/enforcing rules and basic game strategy.

Location- USA cst/ game time.

Vision- to offer what assistance I can to improve the current status of the game and forum thru increased forum participation, game play etc. while helping every player feel comfortable posting in the forums without fear of ridicule or being bullied, simply put I would like to see the game and forums become even more active than it was back in its peak period.

I'm available to answer any questions as well as to start immediately if chosen for the position.

Thank you for your consideration,
    Weav13

12. Breazybrea @ 18 Jan 2014 02:38:29 PM
    I would like to apply for the FM position.

I am in the central time zone of the US. My hours of activity are spread out over the day and i'm on in the evenings til 11 or 12.

I'm confident I would be a great asset as an FM. I have exp staffing at all levels and I am familiar with how things work. I enjoy doing competitions from time to time. I may not post as much as others but i'm def reading the forums. I understand the rules and that they apply to everyone. I'm also pretty good at diffusing situations. Thanks for allowing us to apply and good luck to all the candidates.

13. [BDU] G ø Ð @ 19 Jan 2014 05:40:27 PM
    Resume for the FM position:

I am available days and evenings depending on my work schedule.
    Location- USA New Jersey, EST

Objective: To get this awesome FM job!

I have a mastery of the English language. Word!

Organizational Skills: Check
    Customer Support: Double Check
    Helpfulness: Mega Check all over that shit!

Other Skills:

I am devilishly handsome, honorable and Brave!
    I am a ninja on weekends and this should not interfere with the FM position

Hobbies and Interests:
    Being awesome at Social Media ( I got Twitter and shit)
    Being a Mac Daddy

References furnished upon request.

:cool:

Any questions feel free to ask :wink:

P.S. Will carry MD on my back if need be!
  14. [BDU] Viper @ 19 Jan 2014 09:03:47 PM
    Since Scream is frozen he asked me to write an application for him because he asked for it:

Standard time zone:UTC/GMT +2 hours

Daily time online: Weekdays: 4 to 7 Hrs
    Weekends and Holidays: 8 to 12 hrs

Experience: Was staff on Md au (FM position)
    Had positive feedbacks from Nitro and Delta

So for that I would like to apply to the FM position and thanks
  15. ✵ Evil-Mario ✵ @ 20 Jan 2014 09:34:13 AM
    Interested in the FM position too.

Been around since 2007 and seen all the goings on around this place, I know how the system works and how the game moves. With this, I believe I'd be a valuable asset to the game with my incredible work ethic and knowledge of the game.
    I live in England and if I'm correct most staff are Americans, therefore this would cover more hours over the day that certain staff may not be able to get on at. As for activity, I can pretty much get on at any time during the day, I work in IT so I can get on, can get on my phone if needs be when I'm out and about and I have a laptop + computer at home, all of that tied into 1 makes me a great candidate. :fistpump: