Forum

Forum » News

ACCOUNT SALES REMINDER

1. Unethical Ethix @ 12 May 2015 07:17:44 AM
    Have you ever actually tried to refund a payment through Paypal?

The item purchased must be a physical, tangible good (except vehicles)

Straight from Paypals user protection clause, in a buyers case only non-tangible goods such as tickets are open to possible reversal of payment. Once you've sent somebody money via Paypal you can not just automatically retrieve it with a push of a button, that would be ludicrous.

You have to go through a review to see if your claim to the money is legitimate or not. I have in fact been scammed before for an online only item and I can tell you Paypal did nothing to help me get my money back. So smartass I am talking from experience.

I'm just pointing out why it is not necessary to have specific rules designed to protect sellers from refunds, because Paypal already has a protection system in place.

Simmer your bullshit down. I'm not commenting on your situation as a whole, I have nowhere near enough information on the matter to form any kind of opinion on it.
  2. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 07:18:00 AM
    Selling Accounts
    - You may only advertise the sale of your account within your player profile.
    - You are not allowed to make forum posts, newspaper listings, or set your name to "For Sale," or any other variant.

If you choose to buy or sell an account, you must adhere to the following;

ALL account swaps, trades, and sales MUST be noted and approved by an active GM or FM BEFORE they take place.

You must notify the staff member of the following:
    - ID# of the account you are moving from
    - ID# of the Account you are moving to
    - Number of points in each account involved
    - Amount of money in each account involved
    - Reason for moving accounts

If you fail to notify an active staff member and have your move approved, your account will be banned.

After it has been noted and approved, you will have 24 hours to do any transfers. Any transfers made outside of this 24 hour period will be seen as same IP transfers and you will be banned.

Any time you move accounts, whether it be through swapping/trading/buying, you MUST stay in it for a minimum of 60 days before you are allowed to move to another. This 60 day period is non-negotiable with absolutely no exceptions.

In addition to these rules, you may not move into an old account within 120 days of leaving it. So if you leave an account, you can't go back to it for AT LEAST 120 days!
    Please feel free to point out where it says you have to send notes to staff before receiving payment for an account.
    And just so you know, staff APPROVING account moves, is so that they know who is moving and when. Not you getting the decision to decide who is allowed to sell and who isn't.
  3. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 07:25:44 AM
    Buying Accounts
    - We do not support the purchase of accounts and any account purchase/trade is 100% at your own risk. We can and will not retrieve your old accounts if you were scammed.
    - You may not purchase accounts for other players, this includes on different game servers or the server you have your account on.
    - You may not purchase accounts with currency from another game or server.
    Feel free to read those over a couple times.
  4. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 07:26:39 AM
    [b][u]Buying Accounts
    - We do not support the purchase of accounts and any account purchase/trade is 100% at your own risk.[/b][/u]
  5. tanKgirl!™ @ 12 May 2015 07:35:35 AM
    it CLEARLY says that staff should deny a sale just for the fact that the payment was made before staff were informed -

If you are selling using paypal or any other money service, and waiting for the money to clear before notifying staff, the account sale will not be allowed.

it's not up for debate - it's the rules
  6. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 07:43:04 AM
    Mailbox
    New Mail

Inbox

Saved Mail

Sent Mail
    Re: no subject Delete Forward
    [~?~] $ M c L o v i n

12 May 2015
    12:22:13 AM
    I'll be back on in an hour or so. We will send notes then and you can send the payment

Just so we are clear

And please feel free to screenshot that. Because I sure the hell don't see it anywhere in tos. Like I said, I have had payments sent before notes NUMEROUS times in the past and never had a word spoken to me about not doing it that way. I love how you decide to enforce rules when it's convenient for you.
  7. tanKgirl!™ @ 12 May 2015 07:46:29 AM
    enforcing rules is never convenient for anyone :rolleyes:

it's just our job

im not sure why you posted your mail :haha:

is there something i should look into? :shifty:

cause i was hoping on an easy MD day :sad:
  8. Unethical Ethix @ 12 May 2015 07:51:54 AM
    Then consider this a precedent Mclovin.

It has now been clearly outlined in a news post for everybody to see.
  9. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 08:02:09 AM
  10. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 08:03:47 AM
    Here's a better one sorry.

Love ya :kiss:
  11. Unethical Ethix @ 12 May 2015 08:07:49 AM
    Just so you are aware Mclovin, this is not a case of you specifically being targeted.

This news post is directed at everybody. Whether it was a situation involving you that sparked it or not is irrelevant. This is a warning to everybody, hopefully everybody is now aware that they must contact staff about account sales before payment is sent. This is something that will be enforced, at the very least, from now on. Thus why a news post was made about it in the first place.
  12. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 08:11:00 AM
    Sounds like a plan. Just a little suspicious when the news post goes up an hour after an exact message regarding a sale.
    Have a wonderous eventful day.
  13. Delete! @ 12 May 2015 12:40:57 PM
    This is why Poison left too. Staff reading your mail regardless of reason.

Same old same old. Just talk to eachother out of MD like smart people. :shock::haha::fistpump:
  14. Macabre @ 12 May 2015 03:17:02 PM
    THis announcement had nothing to do with mail, and is not a new rule, it's just a reminder since over the last couple of months MULTIPLE people have attempted sales and left informing staff as the last step.

STAFF should be first step as without permission the sale won't happen. which means you run the risk of losing money if you are the buyer, and if an attempt to move into the account is made without permission, you will lose both accounts involved.

This reminder is to HELP you keep your accounts and you all go off like it's something new? wow.... :facepalm:
  15. [H~I] HCNILF @ 12 May 2015 03:50:46 PM
    Staff tell me when to move accounts and which accounts ill currently be getting paid to be in.. Not the other way round.. :shifty:

But the things i tell them that are totally unrelated are all like fuck you and shit.. Not which account ill be moving to.. Thats not my business.. :shifty: