Forum

Forum » News

ACCOUNT SALES REMINDER

1. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 05:52:22 PM
    [~?~] $ $ $ $$ $ $ $
    3,437 posts

12 May 2015
    07:26:39 AM
    Buying Accounts- We do not support the purchase of accounts and any account purchase/trade is 100% at your own risk.
  2. Macabre @ 12 May 2015 05:56:00 PM
    [BD2] [NFG] ツ Neliel
    1,062 posts

12 May 2015
    03:17:02 PM
    THis announcement had nothing to do with mail, and is not a new rule, it's just a reminder since over the last couple of months MULTIPLE people have attempted sales and left informing staff as the last step.

STAFF should be first step as without permission the sale won't happen. which means you run the risk of losing money if you are the buyer, and if an attempt to move into the account is made without permission, you will lose both accounts involved.

This reminder is to HELP you keep your accounts and you all go off like it's something new? wow.... :facepalm:
  3. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 06:16:03 PM
    You're contradicting yourself. You can't make up one bullshit rule that crosses out another and still try and use the other.
    It clearly says in TOS that staffs only role in account moves, is approving the move, and noting it. It is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT AT OUR OWN RISK. So while you may be trying to help us, it is not a required action in the steps to selling your account.
  4. Macabre @ 12 May 2015 06:18:18 PM
    THE SALE AND PAYPAL are at your own risk. Permission to even sell is at the GAMES discretion, so if you DON'T get permission first as stated, the account will be banned .

Seriously, are you just playing stupid?
  5. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 06:20:12 PM
    You're calling me stupid but can't even process your own stupid shit you keep posting.
    THE SALE AND PAYPAL are at your own risk. Permission to even sell is at the GAMES discretion, so if you DON'T get permission first as stated, the account will be banned .

PLEASE fucking point out where it says you have to SENDING NOT FIRST AND PAYMENT LAST. You stupid cunt you just clearly showed that I was right. PAYMENT IS AT THE BUYER AND SELLERS OWN RISK. So shut the fuck up you fucking retarded bitch.
  6. Macabre @ 12 May 2015 06:34:34 PM
    :facepalm: If you don't have permission from staff FIRST you will be banned.

All the swearing at me will not help you. So carry on with your tantrum.

7. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 07:44:24 PM
    You're a retard. Permission from staff come when you're ready to move accounts.
    Let me clear this up for you since you don't know the rules.
    An account will be banned if staff isn't notified of the move.
    Nowhere in TOS does it say staff must approve the account sale before payment is sent. An account being approved for sale is not you getting to decide if I'm allowed to sell or not. Approval is so that staff knows who moved accounts and so they can make sure it was done through staff.
    If you want payment being sent AFTER staff has been notified maybe you should try putting it in the TOS. If it is an unwritten rule, then it is up to MD to follow it. It is not written, therefor it is not a required rule.
    Once you realize that approval for sale isn't you deciding who can sell or not, then maybe you will realize that you're wrong.
    But one more time for the record:
    Account sales must be approved by staff: definition,
    Staff must be notified BEFORE any player moves accounts.
    That means it must be brought to your attention that someone is selling/buying. That does not mean you get to decide that people have to sell how you want. Like I said, once I see it in TOS you can consider it a rule. But just because you start spouting bullshit from your cockhole doesn't mean it is automatically rule. It's not in TOS, therefore it's not against tos to do so.
  8. McBain @ 12 May 2015 07:53:54 PM
    Let us break this down
    1. Person A has an account they want to sell/trade/give away
    2. Person A entertains offers
    3. Person A has accepted person B's offer and they agree on it.
    4. Both parties notify staff, so the proper due diligence can be done, ie. there might be something in the notes preventing said transaction etc. etc. etc.
    5. After staff has done their due diligence the give the thumbs up or the thumbs down (which is very rare)
    6. The two parties can now commence with the proper transaction required to make the sale/swap/give away possible that is beneficial for both parties.
    7. it is that easy.

This news post was made due to the fact that over the past couple of months some players have decided to bend the rules to suit them and their interests. This is just a reminder for the MD Community and not intended to single out any one person.
  9. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 07:54:36 PM
    I know :haha::haha: just enjoy watching people argue with me over pointless shit :haha:
  10. Macabre @ 12 May 2015 08:01:03 PM
    You're a retard. No actually I'm an Admin on server 2. Permission from staff come when you're ready to move accounts.False - If you don't get permission before starting any payment you could lose the payment and the accounts in question. The point behind getting staff approval BEFORE is so if there is an issue with the sale it can be handled BEFORE the buyer loses money, or you lose your account.
    Let me clear this up for you since you don't know the rules. I know the rules, you are being told them and not paying attention.
    An account will be banned if staff isn't notified of the move.
    Nowhere in TOS does it say staff must approve the account sale before payment is sent. It's not in the TOS but is an enforced rule and has been for a long time. An account being approved for sale is not you getting to decide if I'm allowed to sell or not.Actually, yes it is the GAMES decision not yours Approval is so that staff knows who moved accounts and so they can make sure it was done through staff.
    If you want payment being sent AFTER staff has been notified maybe you should try putting it in the TOS. If it is an unwritten rule, then it is up to MD to follow it. It is not written, therefor it is not a required rule.
    Once you realize that approval for sale isn't you deciding who can sell or not, then maybe you will realize that you're wrong.
    But one more time for the record:
    Account sales must be approved by staff: definition,
    Staff must be notified BEFORE any player moves accounts.
    That means it must be brought to your attention that someone is selling/buying. That does not mean you get to decide that people have to sell how you want. Like I said, once I see it in TOS you can consider it a rule. But just because you start spouting bullshit from your cockhole doesn't mean it is automatically rule. It's not in TOS, therefore it's not against tos to do so.

MafiaDeath has the right to make decisions base on non-written rules or to change the rules in the future, even without contacting the player.

In this case this NEWS POST is notifying you of this rule that has been in effect for years.

11. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 08:08:00 PM
    Lmfao. If you didn't just read the last post before you wrote me a book, I know the rules. Just pulling your arm :haha:
  12. Macabre @ 12 May 2015 08:09:50 PM
    I was posting as you posted so didn't see it til after, but would still have posted since there are god knows how many people who actually thought your BS was real :rasberry:

Stop being a tool :weh:
  13. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 08:10:49 PM
    :haha::haha: sorry!
    Well at least everyone knows now lmfao
  14. [BDU] •Thomas Shelby• @ 12 May 2015 08:12:07 PM
    I love the blue tho! Took my ass to school! :haha:
  15. Big C @ 12 May 2015 08:48:14 PM
    who doesn't ? :shifty: