Forum

Forum » General Chat

sex with EX

1. *~BabyGator~* @ 24 Jul 2019 12:57:40 AM
    Caveman style
  2. Frank Lucas @ 24 Jul 2019 03:55:56 AM
    Read this story... sounds like she is the only one with a dick in any of the relationships
  3. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 24 Jul 2019 06:17:32 AM
    You love her.

She needs space but is still clinging to you.

You'll either get back together or she's waiting for someone better to come along.

Its not healthy the way it is. She aint interested in young dick as more than a toy boy if she's sleeping with you as well.

Eventually your going to have to break it off. Let her go.

yes your heart will break but its no good the way it is.

Take a month away somewhere and don't contact her. If your the one, she will realize that while your gone. Then you can start over.
  4. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 24 Jul 2019 06:54:47 AM
    Friends don't let friends have ex-sex.
  5. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 24 Jul 2019 07:13:18 AM
    Since turning her off and on again didn't solve the problem, we shall proceed with step wise troubleshooting.

Step 1:
    Tell her you are already having sex with another girl in parallel and see if she is fine with that.
  6. [°ß°] Eleven @ 24 Jul 2019 07:22:39 AM
    Yes I’m in love and so is she. Broke up due to our own depression. We didn’t talk for a month and have been split for 3 months. We just started this and it hoping it ends well but as said above it’ll prolly end badly for me. Yeah this is bullshit to talk about but I don’t trust the couple of friends I have. I told my one buddy and he’s not to sure either said it’s weird but I shouldn’t have agreed and just been patient. Fuck all of you that replied like ass’s. Legit needed some insight, pushed all the people who I care about and who are close to me away because of my depression and sadness. :facepalm:
  7. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 24 Jul 2019 07:34:38 AM
    Deal with yourself first then. Get some antidepressants.

Change of scene. Change your diet. Get some exercise.
  8. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 24 Jul 2019 08:20:15 AM
    Now you are telling the details which actually matter.

The question is: last time when you guys were together, was she willing to accept you with your depression and tried to help you out?

Later on in life either of you could get into depression and your loved one should help each other out in such times.
  9. [°ß°] Eleven @ 24 Jul 2019 10:06:43 AM
    We both suffer from depression and she has server anxiety. We did help each other a lot and it worked very good. She just started being unhappy with life all around and that’s why we broke up as I said. She needed to figure out what’s casing her unhappiness and fix it and be happy with herself. Me and her are and were great we made each other so happy. So it’s just like a matter of time and being patient. After we broke up we still hung out for months and we’re fucking but it got overwhelming to her because she couldn’t focus on herself. So we stopped and didn’t hangout or talk. That lasted about a month or 2 and now we are here back to having casual sex. It’s confusing but our love will always connect us back together I just feel like we need more time apart.
  10. [°ß°] Eleven @ 24 Jul 2019 10:09:01 AM
    You successfully sent 100 points to [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg.

Back

Thank you, guys just looking for insight and opinions. Serious ones tho. Love isn’t taught or in books, it’s all different and truly confusing at times
  11. Darkizzle @ 24 Jul 2019 10:20:00 AM
    [~?~] ⭐⭐⚡⌛⛲⭐⭐
    4,100 posts

24 Jul 2019
    07:34:38 AM
    Deal with yourself first then. Get some antidepressants.

Change of scene. Change your diet. Get some exercise.

------

Why does it sound like Sky copied this right out of a shitty buzzfeed article :rolleyes::haha: And didn't anyone heres parents ever tell them if you haven't got something nice to say don't say anything? MD forums certainly isn't the best place to bring this kind of subject up in, but just because you can be an asshole (to someone who is clearly struggling mind you), doesn't mean you should be an asshole. Fucking manchildren aye.

Anyway. Some people can completely seperate sex from feelings. If this girl is one of those people then I don't believe sex will bring you two back together. It sucks but in the end it's her choice how this all plays out, the heart wants what the heart wants and if it wants you then she will come back to you, but if she wants to move on you should let her man. It sucks but so does life.

And please don't fucking cum in her :haha: I have a friend who went through something similar, they had a kid thinking it would bring them closer and lead them to reconciliation, 4 years later they are both miserable, they can't stand each other but haven't broken up because of their kid. It ain't worth.
  12. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 24 Jul 2019 10:34:39 AM
    Its common advice among girls..the 1st thing you do after a breakup is change your hair.

You want your life to change, you change something. Get out of your rut.

Didn't mean to sound like buzzfeed:erm:

13. *~BabyGator~* @ 24 Jul 2019 10:36:04 AM
    Sky is not lying.. get that fucker out of your system.. and start fresh!
  14. MIA @ 24 Jul 2019 01:25:43 PM
    Here is my advice, if she is willing to cheat on him with you guess what......she will chest on you with someone else ....leave her toxic ass alone
  15. Bestest Friend @ 24 Jul 2019 03:19:43 PM
    chest on you, big 40CC's :P