Forum

Forum » Suggestions

Why we need new houses...

1. Nitrored @ 01 Jun 2011 08:14:47 PM
    Like the part specifically addressing HOF accounts with HOF points... the part with mathematical evidence...

please do not comment until you have read it...
  2. DeadlyKilling @ 01 Jun 2011 08:32:02 PM
    no way dude i just got an lpi... -1
  3. [#14] Mister Moist @ 01 Jun 2011 08:32:33 PM
    Stats would soon get TOO huge to comprehend. Something would have to be done to fairly scale back all stats and the awake value of houses. If #1 HOF Total still is 10x stronger then #50 HOF strength and it takes that many points to catch up then all is equivalent

you are not taking away my stats nitro. I DO have a problem with that. :haha:

I like the concept you have brought to the table. Players have gotten fat and lazy, and they forgot how to play the game, and what it means to train level mug and kill.
    This game is no fun when you reach the top and there are only 2-3 people that give you a run. When ALL members of the HOF are gunning for the #1 spot, or YOUR spot for that matter, that is when shit gets real :evil:
  4. Ozella Knudsvig @ 01 Jun 2011 08:36:39 PM
    Exceptional post and idea, Nitrored. I think this is the best idea anyone has ever given to date to help this game killing issue that many are facing. No it is not a fix all or an immediate remedy, but like you said it does help to negate years of past work by older players by giving more stats per train with a larger home. So in a whole it will help to close the gap faster than any thing else that has been done to date.

I hope this is looked at like it should be and not pissed on by noobs that lack the thorough understanding of the games mechanics.

+1
  5. Nitrored @ 01 Jun 2011 08:37:21 PM
    Think long term Hamz... no matter how active you are... if you give up sleeping...if you spend 100 bucks a month... how long is it going to take you to catch up in a house everyone has already been in for the last 3 years?

Weiner ... think of it as taking away a zero...
    if you have 600mil total but that bottom of the HOF total has 150mil total.... AND trains also take away a zero...

I mean it doesnt sounds as cool... but come on man!?!?! :haha:
  6. DeadlyKilling @ 01 Jun 2011 08:37:48 PM
    weiner ...im coming to take my rightfull place at the top :fury:

:shifty:
  7. [#14] Mister Moist @ 01 Jun 2011 08:42:10 PM
    nah, still not cool to take away stats.
  8. [#14] Mister Moist @ 01 Jun 2011 08:44:36 PM
    you know i have put more than the ''average'' player into my account.
    to negate all I have done in this account, an OG account...and take away my stats...would be insulting.
  9. Freaknik @ 01 Jun 2011 08:46:04 PM
    hmm, im confused :eek:

:sad:
  10. Ozella Knudsvig @ 01 Jun 2011 08:47:35 PM
    No one is taking away your stats weiner. It just gives people a better chance to catch up. You benefit from it just as much as a new player buying the new house does. All it does is give them a little edge that you didnt have for the past few years with an LPI. This is no different then when the LPI was released. Did you feel cheated then?

01 Jun 2011
    03:42:10 PM

[TØG] xWEINERx x[ØG]x

nah, still not cool to take away stats.
  11. Nitrored @ 01 Jun 2011 08:49:50 PM
    Its not taking away though, its scaling.

If done correctly it only changes the numbers written and would give no one an advantage due to scaling.

I realize thats probably not an appealing idea to you and maybe a vast majority of players... To me its possibly a necessity, space on the gym page as more zeros get added, do we hit another interger limit like the old 2.3bil stat one, does 500,000,000,000,000,000 stats scare away a new player?

Its functionality over aesthetics... i do understand you worked hard for those aesthetics though.
  12. Lolly Squirrel @ 01 Jun 2011 08:50:38 PM
    i doubt chaning the # of stats will do much in helping the game if the new players learn how much they can gain

but a bigger houe has been needed for so long

there are almost no people left having to buy a house unless they sell and come back in a noob account

and house muggin is some of the best mugging on the game and muggin helps keep people doing stuff on the game

+ new houses will keep people active on the game and keep a goal for people to moving to get and will get people off their ass to play the game again cuz if you stop playing for while you will get passes alot faster than before
  13. [#14] Mister Moist @ 01 Jun 2011 08:50:49 PM
    I like the house idea, because it gives ALL players the chance to catch up...
    Which is what MD needed...a way to lesson the gap, but not to destroy the gap completely.
  14. Nitrored @ 01 Jun 2011 08:50:54 PM
    01 Jun 2011
    03:47:35 PM

[NBK] Captainsmooth™

No one is taking away your stats weiner. It just gives people a better chance to catch up. You benefit from it just as much as a new player buying the new house does. All it does is give them a little edge that you didnt have for the past few years with an LPI. This is no different then when the LPI was released. Did you feel cheated then?

The scaling that Weiner is talking about is in NO way intended to make it easier for players to catch up to him... just to keep the math under control.
  15. Ozella Knudsvig @ 01 Jun 2011 08:54:51 PM
    Yeah i realized what he was referring to after my post. 20/20 hindsight you know:haha: