Forum

Forum » Suggestions

"Stat Packs"

1. [#14] Mister Moist @ 18 Jan 2012 04:45:11 PM
    COD games cost 40-60 $
    Accounts on MD can go for thousands
    you cannot compare the two
  2. Red Slanty @ 18 Jan 2012 05:48:58 PM
    Gangs used to have in-house comps for their new players.. I haven't seen many doing that for a long time.

But lets be honest, the reason for this, is because only one or two people would benefit from a new house. Basically everyone already has one.
  3. [BDU] ☆DirtyPrincess♡ @ 18 Jan 2012 06:14:40 PM
    In-gang comps didn't have to be for a new house.. they were often points prizes, in-house lottos, exp comps etc. The could benefit everyone.

It's merely an example weiner. You still haven't justified losing game play for the sake of a quick fix.
  4. [#14] Mister Moist @ 18 Jan 2012 06:20:50 PM
    Simply put, your "claim" that this would effectively decrease game play is not a proven fact. It is your opinion on this matter, there is no foundation to prove your "claim"

I provide proof, facts, and the likes. Telling me I am "wrong" and saying my suggestion "will not work" simply because you DO NOT LIKE IT, is not a valid argument against what I have suggested.
  5. [BDU] ☆DirtyPrincess♡ @ 18 Jan 2012 06:35:14 PM
    You haven't put up facts, you've put up theories, love.
  6. [H~I] smoof.watermelon @ 18 Jan 2012 06:39:49 PM
    I don't really see how this takes away from the game play. I understand it is a shortcut and it prevents you from clicking. I think if these stat packs give you less stats for the points used (when compared to old school carpal tunnel training) then you do attain some sort counterbalancing action where you have to decide if you want to shortcut for less stats or click your way to more stats.

With that said, I still don't see these suggestions as long term solutions. You do solve the problem that is "where do i put all this money?" but at the same time these efforts aren't adding much to the game and with due time it'll stagnate and return to where we were before the limit was put on the points dealer.

They are merely detracting from the actual solution which I think is Dave giving us stuff to buy. We need less constants and more variability.
  7. [BDU] ☆DirtyPrincess♡ @ 18 Jan 2012 06:43:45 PM
    I'm saying it takes away from gameplay because technically training isaform of gameplay..

Remember way back when..people used to get into wars over out-stating each other.. people used to kill each other to slow down stating, to make them spend their funds on certs/kits instead of training... You take a percentage of that away by giving a one click solution to gaining stats.

What we need is reason for people to get into those stat battles again, not to get rid of it.

"IMO" :wink:
  8. [#14] Mister Moist @ 18 Jan 2012 06:44:23 PM
    Good point Smoof

I do see this being effective in the short term, as well as the long term. However, you could be right where the long term effect of this would wear off, perhaps.

Doing something and seeing it fail, is better than doing nothing and seeing the same results.
  9. ⓣⓐⓘⓝⓣⓔⓓ @ 19 Jan 2012 05:07:20 AM
    Very True DP

Now we (HOF players and Gang Leaders) become more selfish. We just think about our benifit how we get more points/stats.

I heard before gangleaders used to help noobs in everything. Housing, teaching the gamg skills and other stuffs.

Big Question is, "Why they changed? Why do not they remember the time when they used to a noob and someone helped them to become so strong now?"

Well, I have very less experience so you people need to find the answer. Is still we have a hope?
  10. [#14] Mister Moist @ 02 Feb 2012 12:17:43 AM
    IAmASpammer
  11. ⓣⓐⓘⓝⓣⓔⓓ @ 02 Feb 2012 04:34:30 AM
    Please do not IAmASpammer the suggestion thread. I do not want another shock and heart attack.
  12. [#14] Mister Moist @ 02 Feb 2012 04:20:37 PM
    gtfo
    don't tell me what to do

flip flopper
  13. [#14] Mister Moist @ 06 Feb 2012 09:10:11 AM
    :fistpump:
  14. »CloudStrife956™ @ 09 Feb 2012 03:38:08 AM
    Shut the fuck up.
  15. [#14] Mister Moist @ 25 Apr 2012 05:05:42 AM
    IAmASpammer:shifty: