Forum

Forum » Suggestions

"Stat Packs"

1. [∞] Unethical Ethix @ 16 Jan 2012 04:25:03 AM
    This may work if you made them available to accounts under a certain level and ration them as the points are now per level. So players can only purchase one per level and it stops at maybe 300 or so.

This helps bridge the gap, makes them still train themselves 80% of the time and gives them some hope of catching the hof.

I agree with X and DP that you cannot just let someone buy their way into the hof as that really does negate the game.
  2. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 04:27:51 AM
    Here is a thought you may ALL enjoy in addition to what has already been discussed.

Make the smaller Stat Packs available for purchase through the City Store in Salem, called "Mister Moist's Market" :haha:

You can buy the following Stat Packs:
    FOR IN GAME CASH (Money)
    Transferable Stat Packs:
    5 Mill Stat Pack - 2,500 Premium Points - OR - 125 MILL Game Cash
    10 Mill Stat Pack - 5,000 Premium Points - OR - 250 MILL game Cash
    25 Mill Stat Pack - 10,000 Premium Points -OR - 500 MILL Game Cash
    50 Mill Stat Pack - 20,000 Premium Points -OR - 1 BILL - Game Cash

Non-Transferable Stat Packs:
    100 Million Stat Pack - 50K POINT DEALER POINTS - OR - $200.00 PAYPAL
    250 Million Stat Pack - 125K POINT DEALER POINTS - OR - $500.00 PAYPAL
    500 Million Stat Pack - 250K POINT DEALER POINTS - OR - $1,000.00 PAYPAL
    750 Million Stat Pack - 375K POINT DEALER POINTS - OR - $1,500.00 PAYPAL
    1 Billion Stat pack - 500K POINT DEALER POINTS - OR - $2,000.00 PAYPAL

Would you guys like something like that, where some Stat Packs CAN be Transferred as well as the Larger packs that will REMAIN NON TRANSFERABLE.

This seems like a good middle point for the entire suggestion. With everything that has been said and discussed so far.

ALSO TO NOTE FROM PREVIOUS POSTS:
    You can only buy the best Stat Pack deals through the shop downtown for POINT DEALER POINTS if you own the best housing and land. Then for players who DO NOT own the best housing, have their Stat Pack Prices scaled to your liking.

Stat packs do not take away the option to train normally. The Stat Pack price I suggested for example purposes costs roughly 10K points more than it would to train 100 mill stats click by click by click in the gym.

The purchase of said "Stat Packs" should only be available for purchase through a specific city store, Salem for example. Salem access requires 5 gold medals.

Have the Stat Packs be in a city store in Salem, so new players WILL have to work their accounts and get a feel for the game before they are eligible to purchase stat packs for in game point dealer points, premium points or for paypal.

This will give the new players something to work for, and will inspire them to get those 5 medals, to get their LPI and Mansion, to mug, to crime, to hit, to be active.

Once they have proven themselves, they can then purchase stat packs from the store, and be able to use them on their accounts, or sell them on market and to other players.
  3. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 16 Jan 2012 04:28:21 AM
    literally buying stats? takes the fun out
  4. [∞] Unethical Ethix @ 16 Jan 2012 04:29:44 AM
    I agree Codyz but it may ignite new players to want to stat once they realise the more they do the better the kills. It could be used like a sample so they want more.
  5. ⓣⓐⓘⓝⓣⓔⓓ @ 16 Jan 2012 04:53:03 AM

Example: Just Joe.... within few days he become a stronger account. TOP 5 hof account. But he did not continue after spending lot of money buying points.

Reason:
    He did not really played the game and he is still a noob.
    Noob with a huge amount of stats does not know what to do.
    Then he got bored and left.

If he invested time in place of money, he must have learned this game and loved it.

============

if you make it accessible only in higher cities, how this gonna help the newcomers?

Again
    ========

As DP said, you trained your account giving time and effort for 2-3 years and oneday one noob come with a credit card and did some click on here and there and become more powerful than you. What will you do? You just hate the game and leave.

===========

Remember those days when you (weiner) making threads claming kickass brought 1 mils of point pack to kill you. How you feel that time?
    ===============

and -1

======================

6. [~?~] <<<<<!!!!!!>>>>> @ 16 Jan 2012 05:59:06 AM
    I'm lazy so I like this idea:haha:

+1
  7. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 06:14:55 AM
    :haha:
  8. [H~I] @K0zz @ 16 Jan 2012 06:48:16 AM
    Your argument really doesn't hold up well for new players. When is a new player going to be remotely capable of being able to afford that? Not that I would want a new player to get a 1 billion boost from the gate. Personally there should be no 1 billion boost, I could see it being in the ten millions but any higher and gym stating up is still removed.

It also doesn't help fix the inbalance of money to points. Throwing on the ability to pay with money isn't going to help that. It's still an obscene amount of money that isn't capable of being maintained in a single vault. Or even one gang vault.
  9. TRADER @ 16 Jan 2012 06:52:53 AM
    Does the game have the parameters to enable such features?

I believe the coding for this type of game is very basic and by attempting to implement this kind of thing maybe too much to do.
  10. [H~I] @K0zz @ 16 Jan 2012 06:56:36 AM
    I figure it wouldn't be too difficult. They have RM items and stuff, it would just need to basically work like a training function. It would be codeable.
  11. TRADER @ 16 Jan 2012 06:59:30 AM
    When i asked if i could give the game x amount of points in exchange for x amount of stats (instant stats). I was told it wouldn't be possible.
  12. Red Slanty @ 16 Jan 2012 07:33:23 AM
    I just don't see the point. They make something like 10k each 100 levels the rise after level 100. I don't complain about that. I just don't see the point in this, it's just shaving off an hour or two.
  13. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 08:36:01 AM
    As DP said, you trained your account giving time and effort for 2-3 years and oneday one noob come with a credit card and did some click on here and there and become more powerful than you. What will you do? You just hate the game and leave.
    I relish the competition of it, bring it on.

Remember those days when you (weiner) making threads claming kickass brought 1 mils of point pack to kill you. How you feel that time?
    That was fun! Good competition, smack talk, shit talk, there is a difference between that and trolling :haha:

14. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 08:48:39 AM
    Personally there should be no 1 billion boost, I could see it being in the ten millions but any higher and gym stating up is still removed.

Your argument really doesn't hold up well for new players. When is a new player going to be remotely capable of being able to afford that?
    I have the new players in mind, I have the senior players in mind. Everything I have suggested will help out all players. For new players it is the chance to catch up in ways we NEVER had years ago. For the senior players, who have learned how to play the game to the best of their ability should also have the chance to benefit from the implementation of the "Stat Pack". Whether it be purchased with in-game points of either kind, with game cash, or with Real Life Money Paypal...The fact remains the Hall of Fame Players are crazy amounts of stats and experience higher than the new players. If we continue to give new players absolutely NO POSSIBLE WAY to make it into the Hall of Fame by being an average player they will forever be lost and forget the reason why they signed up in the first place. What their goal(s) were when signing up for MafiaDeath...Did that player want to be the best? Did he strive for greatness like some of us did? Or did he crawl the streets at night hoping to be a spineless fuck that gets off on trolling for fun on a game where HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of REAL LIFE MONEY has gone into making and developing this game. This game I feel proud to play. Have some pride, show some spirit, and good things will be just on the horizon.

15. [~?~] Vinnie Da Hitter @ 16 Jan 2012 08:54:17 AM
    Money is money. It all spends the same. :facepalm: