Forum

Forum » Suggestions

"Stat Packs"

1. [H~I] @K0zz @ 16 Jan 2012 09:09:58 AM
    I agree that new players need a way to close the gap, but at the same time all your plan does is eliminate the time issue, not the money/points issue.

It's basically just a short cut. It doesn't fix anything, just a different avenue to the same location. It saves time, but it would be more expensive (trusting your math on this one). I understand time is valuable but I rather have something more practical that could benefit new and old alike than a short cut.
  2. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 09:11:39 AM
    That is the biggest contradiction I have heard in a long time, Kozz.
  3. [H~I] @K0zz @ 16 Jan 2012 09:14:05 AM
    I must be too tired, but where is the contradiction at? :weh:
  4. ⓣⓐⓘⓝⓣⓔⓓ @ 16 Jan 2012 09:17:45 AM
    I am more colorful than your post :mad:

5. IceCreamMan @ 16 Jan 2012 02:21:11 PM
    +1 on this..
    Sorry for my bad english but i'll try

I think this..
    Each pack will give RANDOM stats between 50-100 millions for 30k Dealer points
    500-750 millions stats for 300k dealer points .. etc..
  6. Red Slanty @ 16 Jan 2012 06:56:58 PM
    I don't like that idea, KenJiNx. The point of these packs are to help noobs level up, not to gamble on to get a shortcut on the stats.

However, I still think this is a bad idea whatever. :sad:
  7. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 07:59:34 PM
    I agree that new players need a way to close the gap

It's basically just a short cut. It doesn't fix anything
  8. [H~I] @K0zz @ 16 Jan 2012 08:23:56 PM
    The short cut was in the context of time, which that whole paragraph was about.

It's a time short cut, it wouldn't close any gap any sooner.

Didn't word it the best, but in the context it works. Taken literally it is contradictory :haha:
  9. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 08:39:30 PM
    Isn't that the issue at hand really?

That is the one thing the new players can't make up
  10. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 09:01:16 PM
    They have the option to buy points
    They have the option to get game cash
    They have the option to level
    They have the resources to train

but they don't have the Time

THAT is what this suggestion would find a solution for. The one thing that could not be found before. Solving the issue of time, for the new player.

For the older players, we will most likely continue to train normally, as it is a cheaper method. Why not give the new guys the chance to be up here with us?
    I know it would be more fun, and active that way.
  11. [BDU] ☆DirtyPrincess♡ @ 16 Jan 2012 09:40:06 PM
    I still think it's taking away game play.

No matter who you offer it to, how you offer it, the quantity offered etc.. You can NEVER justify the fact that it takes away game play.

New players shouldn't be encouraged to get an instant fix on stats, they should be encouraged to work on their accounts to be one of the best PLAYERS in the game.

And quite frankly, if they don't have the "TIME" then why the fuck are they playing the game? If they want to PLAY the game and want to EVOLVE their stats they should train.. If they want to get them quicker, they buy points and TRAIN.

I still say it takes away teh playing factor in the game, i still think it's a bad idea and i still say -1 to it.
  12. $BL@DE$ @ 16 Jan 2012 10:39:22 PM
    What level 25 would you see have 1 billion total :haha: He'd be a kick ass level 25 I tell you that!
  13. IceCreamMan @ 16 Jan 2012 11:12:15 PM
    I just say, the stats which you get from these Packs to be RANDOM, for example.
    The small stats pack 100-200 millions stats for 75-80k d.points
  14. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 11:18:53 PM
    If he made it to Salem, and bought his LPI and LPM, why not?

It if fair, and would inspire them to earn the 5 gold medals. They get a taste of 100 Mill Stats, or 200 Mill stats and want more!

Bridge the gap, and there will be bloodshed!
  15. [BDU] ☆DirtyPrincess♡ @ 16 Jan 2012 11:37:18 PM
    give them a taste by telling them to train. bridge the gap by training.. That's how everyone else has had to do it.

No-one else got a taste of playing teh game through being handed stats.