Forum

Forum » Suggestions

"Stat Packs"

1. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 11:39:42 PM
    Is the current method of training showing results for the new players of 2012 Dirty Princess?
  2. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 11:44:30 PM
    How many new players have made it into the top 25 Hall of Fame in the last 2 years?

How many new players have made it into the Hall of Fame in GENERAL in the last 2 years?

There NEEDS to be an implementation of something that WILL show results for new players.

MafiaDeath NEEDS a solution to the issue of TIME.
    This suggestion of Stat Packs will do that.
  3. [#14] Mister Moist @ 16 Jan 2012 11:53:59 PM
    We need to stop re-circulating Hall of Fame accounts and start building accounts once again.
    This suggestion would accomplish that.

We need to add value to accounts in the Hall of Fame, and we need to add value to account not in the Hall of Fame.

We need to increase the worth of MafiaDeath, by building new accounts, and by adding value to the accounts of MafiaDeath.

We need to increase activity among players. We need to establish competition among new players. We need to establish competition among the Hall of Fame players.

We need to support new players to build their own accounts over buying into pre-built accounts.

Tell us how any of those things are bad for the game.

4. Moon Knight ☥☾☥ @ 17 Jan 2012 07:46:12 AM
    :fistpump::fistpump::fistpump::fistpump:
  5. [#14] pendingKill @ 17 Jan 2012 04:22:20 PM
    what it all comes down to is this people...

The game is dying and noobs are leaving because it is impossible to level or train without spending money or an enormous amount of time on here daily.

Stat packs to me are the same as me buying Weavs account.. Who is gonna bitch if I buy that account... no one but Dave..

Who is gonna bitch if I took my 3k I had and bought my points and trained them? NO ONE

People are only gonna complain when their gaming strategy changes.. Whether its getting a Couple Million points from Dave for next to nothing or buying up or buying these stat packs... In the end the game becomes more active if there are new people here..

hell this game would be more active if allies weren't such bitches all the time... If people would fight how it used to be the game would thrive on the drama.. Instead we sit in the forums and post useless dribble like you make think I am doing now just to get that lousy 25 points to refill some nerve or energy.

+1 to anything that will improve the activity on this game.
  6. Delete me @ 17 Jan 2012 10:13:04 PM
    Seems like a good idea to me, but think it would do better if these stats packs were unavailable to anyone in the global HOF or just unable to use toward a stat already in the top 50.
  7. Red Slanty @ 17 Jan 2012 11:53:33 PM
    The issue is time. Not the 2 hours it takes to stats. The time it takes to make the points. It takes a long time. Stat packs dont fix the issue. I dont knowhat will. This does not help the current noob situation.
  8. [BDU] ☆DirtyPrincess♡ @ 18 Jan 2012 01:54:42 AM
    Is the current method of training showing results for the new players of 2012 Dirty Princess?

If they played teh game it could be.

Like I keep saying.. I'm all for helping noobs but why spoon feed them? Why hand one group of people a quick fix to what anyone else had to spend hours on? Again... Why sign up for a game and not play it?

Seems like a good idea to me, but think it would do better if these stats packs were unavailable to anyone in the global HOF or just unable to use toward a stat already in the top 50.

If this absurd idea of not playing the game but getting a quick fix to your stats was to be implemented... Why discriminate against one group of people? Are the HoF'ers points and cash not as good as a new player's?

There's too many things that could and couldnt be with this idea to me... and I still haven't seen anything said here that justified taking away a part of critical game play.

9. Delete me @ 18 Jan 2012 02:17:32 AM
    If this absurd idea of not playing the game but getting a quick fix to your stats was to be implemented... Why discriminate against one group of people? Are the HoF'ers points and cash not as good as a new player's?

If this idea is meant to bridge the gap and give newer players a chance to get near the HOF then allowing the HOF players to further the gap, the quid pro quo doesn't change and stat packs become moot. Besides that there is a fairly large gap in the HOF from 50 up to 1 so if the noob wants to excel further they would have to do it the old fashioned way.

Lets face it, unless you can buy a billion in stats for $5 newer players will never get close to old timers (with the exception of one once in a blue moon, but it could help boost their spirits having an option.
  10. CasterTroy @ 18 Jan 2012 04:27:24 AM
    I have mixed feelings on this one because I personally trained all my stats...on most of that is with spending time on and traing every 20 min...off course I've gotten mad and trained pts to kill someone who pissed me off but that's rare...

Most of my points are used refilling awake and no matter how much I rob/mug I can't get my points much over 20k. That includes robbing over a bil in one month...with new pt prices I dont ever see me getting over 20 pts...with the quick spiral of of people leaving and only the hard core players being active I don't see me paying any real cash and if I did it would be to buy up which would be way cheaper...

I do think tis idea is sound but would have been much better two or three yrs ago when things were way more active
  11. [BDU] ☆DirtyPrincess♡ @ 18 Jan 2012 02:33:10 PM
    I know the point of it shift.. but a new plyer is already getting much more of a kick off than any of the oldschool players got... The fact of teh matter is at the end of teh day its a game, not everyone is gonna want to play it for as long as others, not everyone is going to want to play it as much as others so not every account is going to evolve in the game.

IMO it doesn't matter how they'd have to get their stats, you'd still be left with the people that just don't play as much.

You want to solve the problem of "time"? If they don't have the time to stat then where teh fuck is the time coming from to USE the stats?? This is what I don't understand, whether it's training, mugging, doing crimes, causing shit in the forum or attacking people... it's all PLAYING teh game, it all takes TIME.

How is cutting out one part of that game play going to increase activity? If anything I'd say it would take it away.. You got 2 or 3 people you want to kill... click a stat pack, kill em, log off. Rather than train, take some hits while training, maybe pay some hits on them, get to your stat goal, hit them, log off.

Still a big fat -1.
  12. ⓣⓐⓘⓝⓣⓔⓓ @ 18 Jan 2012 02:37:32 PM
    Guide for noobs after this implimentation
    ===========================================
    >open an account
    >use you Paypal power and purchase packs
    >use them instant

Now you are a superhero with is 5 mins of game play

congrats now go and kill some hof players they are just Hof for bunnies. Great idea :fistpump:
  13. ⓣⓐⓘⓝⓣⓔⓓ @ 18 Jan 2012 02:38:11 PM
    * within 5 mins
  14. [#14] pendingKill @ 18 Jan 2012 03:24:55 PM
    The noob today start off with a few points and a shitty weapon/armor/shoe

same shit they would get if they joined a gang that was a gang and not a hangout for lazy traders..

Every time I had a new member join MD then join a gang I was in I have them a little something to wet their taste buds for the game so to speak. The little that Dave gives them is obviously more than we ever got but at the same time he took away what we had in the first place voting..

15. [BDU] ☆DirtyPrincess♡ @ 18 Jan 2012 04:04:31 PM
    he took away voting and gave us activity points to replace it.. So we lost nothing.

We didn't have bonus points on leveling
    We didn't have noob protection
    We didn't get free RM days
    ^ the main things they're getting which are a huge help to a new player.

And there's the problem pK... There are barely any gangs with leaders willing to take on noobs and help them out like they used to.

Gangs used to have in-house comps for their new players.. I haven't seen many doing that for a long time.

People keep putting everything down to dave for problems... When a COD game goes unpopular cuz a new better game comes into the picture, do the customers go scream at the company? Do they fuck, they either play the new game or stick to what they know and like or their friend's play.

We can't reply on Dave to do everything as far as noobs are concerned..