Forum

Forum » News

State of the MD Address

1. [BD2] XxxX @ 27 Apr 2023 01:19:55 PM
    Love the updates! Keep them coming :fistpump:
  2. [#14] Ħazard @ 27 Apr 2023 01:56:08 PM
    +1 for Player helpers, great idea. w00t for updates!
  3. [∞] Sawyer @ 27 Apr 2023 01:56:50 PM
    Cunts & Co. are ready to take new players under our wings. We need to produce new generations of cunts!
  4. [BDU] HAVOK @ 27 Apr 2023 02:33:15 PM
    Looks great Dave.

New crimes, new cities, new mastery levels, missions are some of my wishlist that you didn't touch up on in the post :fistpump:
  5. [H~I] DAMAGE Inc @ 27 Apr 2023 04:52:34 PM
  6. [H~I] DAMAGE Inc @ 27 Apr 2023 04:52:46 PM
    Dave please fix these images :haha:
  7. [∞] Sawyer @ 29 Apr 2023 06:51:42 AM
    Is RM interest coming back :shy:
  8. [BDU] MM @ 04 May 2023 12:04:11 AM
    I DONT SEE NEW ITEMS ON THE LIST #FUCKTHEUPDATES #FORKYOU
  9. Dave @ 04 May 2023 12:31:05 AM
    New crimes, new cities, new mastery levels, missions are some of my wishlist that you didn't touch up on in the post :fistpump:

New crimes will be on the horizon once I get some more changes in place to spice them up a little bit; think of different requirements and/or side effects, etc.

New mastery levels are one I haven't considered too much, but I could probably +1 to the max of all masteries which would make them all require exponentially more success to master the new level.

Missions are on my wishlist too, but they're far enough down the track that there's not much to touch on for it.

Is RM interest coming back :shy:

(Un)fortunately not! The macro economy of the game is actually fairly reasonably balanced with the removal of interest; almost everything to make money flow into the game becomes an active inflow vs a passive inflow of interest.

For example, one month ago, the overall economy was sitting at 79.5 billion in circulation, and today it is sitting at 79.3 billion, so only a variance of 200 million. This is despite billions of dollars flowing through the game over the last month.

Any given month, it rarely strays past a few hundred million in either direction over a 30-day period, so we're sitting pretty solid.

I DONT SEE NEW ITEMS ON THE LIST #FUCKTHEUPDATES #FORKYOU

Almost all new items are on the backburner at the moment; there are some big underlying (code) changes to the item system to be done to support what I want to be able to accomplish for new crimes, new buffs, and some custom item stuff too.

Once I can get that all in place, I think people will enjoy some of the nice pizazz it can add to new items.
  10. [BDU] MM @ 04 May 2023 12:33:46 AM
    FINALLY FORKING THANKS :shock:
  11. [#14] Mister Moist @ 04 May 2023 01:14:10 AM
    I think a crime pill would be a nice addition.
    Something similar to how the gym boost is used, but it prevents failure from crimes for 25 minutes.
  12. [NWO] Australian Dave @ 04 May 2023 02:10:00 AM
    +1 on that moist. That would be awesome
  13. [BDU] нєιѕєивєяg @ 06 May 2023 11:15:27 PM
    Good to see about updates. I am giving below few suggestions:

1) Bank Interest: an interest for new players only. Let's say they get bank interest for initial 50 or 100 days. This will give them the push and keep themselves active.

2) different layout/background colour options for RMs. Tbh black is kinda hard to read in day light while on phone.

3) programmable Crime Button on home page for RM mobsters. I also posted this in suggestion forum.

4) Territories: Not sure if you plan on bringing them back, but long time ago I posted a detailed thread in suggestion forum regarding territory control tasks. Let's say if BDU owns territories in miami, they are given a training bonus for a week and during that week they have to complete certain tasks in Miami to keep control of that territory for next week. The to do tasks can include: Commit X amount of crimes in Miami. 2) Kill X amount of people in Miami etc.
  14. [T~K] ShadesOG @ 07 May 2023 11:05:43 AM
    +1 ^^ gang based missions would be fun. Alerts to other gangs in the area etc.
  15. [~?~] ★彡 ѕ𝓀𝐲β𝕝Ữ€ 彡★ @ 14 May 2023 03:08:32 PM
    So when’s it all happening?